Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Show off your Collection on Facebook?
Topic Started: Apr 13 2015, 02:18 PM (2,269 Views)
stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
Hello, all

Our facebook page has been rapidly gaining likes these past few weeks, While discussing ways to make it gain more momentum, kartmaster suggested perhaps showcasing a members collection every so often (via a link to our gallery section). I think this is a great idea, and plan to do this. If anybody is interested in having their collection/gallery shared, please state so here. As it sets right now, I plan to showcase a gallery every two weeks. So I will likely randomly choose from those who express interest.

Anybody interested? :D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
Thank you, bdr. I hope that is the case.

If we don't get any interested takers in the next week, I will feature yours, bdr. I want to capitalize on our growing fan base on there while we can. Facebook could be a great way to draw new members :yeah:

Vinyl, I anxiously await the re-debut of your gallery :)

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
I totally feel the same way.

Thanks for expressing interest as well. :)

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
Fantastic, thank you, buddy! :yeah:

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
italia, we are currently featuring your gallery to get us started! :yeah:

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
It is a big hit so far! It has been seen by over 100 people so far in a short time. I look forward to seeing if this helps bring us some new members :D

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
Awesome, buddy :yeah: Ill feature yours next, here in about a week or so :)
plan for kartmaster, and bdr after that :) (Figured staff wouldn't mind going later)
Edited by stinger9142, May 20 2015, 02:54 PM.

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
Your gallery has been shared, buddy :yeah:

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
Need some more takers if anybody is interested! These generate a lot of interest on our page. We re up to almost 400 likes now. Between 150-400 people are seeing these galleries now, which is awesome :yeah:

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
Any takers? We have tons of great galleries on here, but I do not feel right about sharing without permission.

Dee, I hope you are right. So far I don't think it has gotten us any new members as of yet. I get messages on there, mostly from people who speak poor english that think we are a store :lol: Some folks ask questions about games or the system. I still have hopes it draws some people in.

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
It has been a couple months since I had anybody wanting to have their gallery featured. Anybody interested? :D Your collections can help draw attention and new members to our forum :yeah:

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
Thanks, guys! Rocky, your gallery has been featured :yeah:

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
Vinyl I will be featuring your gallery in just a few moments. I went to use scooters, but the images aren't currently loading for some reason. Thanks guys. Mileage, you will likely be next :yeah: Thank you all. Any other takers? If i am overlooking an offer to feature, please notify me :)

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
sublime, you don't have to have a FB account. I just share a link to your gallery on here through our FB page :yeah: Thanks guys

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
OK. Thank you Luke. I will put you in line there :yeah:

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
All you have to do is click the link in my signature :yeah:

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
Milage, I just featured your gallery :yeah: Thank you. Also, sorry I had been spelling your name wrong for ages, but got it now :lol:

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Forum Rules and Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply