Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Google+ Page
Topic Started: May 5 2015, 03:36 PM (309 Views)
Bamboozled
Member Avatar
veteran of the psychic wars
Do we have a Google+ page for the forum? If we do, can someone post a link to it? (And, sorry if this is a dumb question, I haven't been here long :D )
It could bring us some good attention, just saying.
Thanks in advance :mario:

Edited by Bamboozled, May 5 2015, 03:54 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DeeMoney
Member Avatar
Outback Adventurer
We have a Facebook page currently. No plans currently for a Google+ page sorry mate.

The good news is that our Facebook page is gaining a lot of momentum with plenty of new likes happening over the past month :yeah:
Nintendo Network ID - DeeMoney19
PSN Network ID - hallxx81xx
Xbox Live Gamertag - DeeMoney 2K19

Posted Image

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
Very true, Dee. about 6 weeks ago, we had about 40 likes after being around for a few months. We are now at 162! We are having a cover photo contest that members can submit heir own original art to serve as our Facebook cover photo. Members have until May 10th to submit their work for voting.

mandalore
Member Avatar
Established Member
You know, I've never really understood what google+ actually is. Am I missing out on something awesome?
Get :n64: or get out!

Posted Image

Nintendo ID: nineromega

Bamboozled
Member Avatar
veteran of the psychic wars
:lol:
I don't quite either, but social media gives attention, and that's good for websites, right?
Posted Image
Posted Image

mandalore
Member Avatar
Established Member
There is also an app out called Tapatalk. I don't use it, as this really is the only forum I frequent, I'm not sure of the requirements to getting a forum on the app. I assume its just a plug in type. Although the FB group seems to be working quite well!
Edited by mandalore, May 16 2015, 03:16 PM.

Posted Image

The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
You're not missing anything with Google+. Its just a lame attempt by Google to make a Facebook of their own. It wouldn't even have a user base if they hadn't forced people with YouTube accounts to merge with it over a year ago. It is clunky and non-intuitive to say the least. I wouldn't bother with it if I were you. :yeah:

mandalore
Member Avatar
Established Member
Well that solves that mystery then!

Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Help and Suggestions · Next Topic »
Add Reply