Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Blister controller collections
Topic Started: Jun 2 2015, 05:06 PM (3,287 Views)
DarkLink
Member Avatar
I have 6/7. Missing... Take a wild guess :) please also post the back of your blisters to resolve the engraved number/ controller cord Baggie issue.
Check out: consolevariations.com
The Database for all consolecolors and variations!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DarkLink
Member Avatar
I'll post mine as soon as I have a complete Set. This could still take a while though. All my current Pics are in the controller discussion and post when you buy or sell any game topic.

DarkLink
Member Avatar
This is the last controller I needed for the complete Set. I bought it quite a while ago, but it sat in USA, then in Holland, then on Gamescom, and after over 6 months I finally received it :D

A HUUUUUGE thanks to No64DD for making this purchase possible. I dont have a pic of the full set right now, will add later.

Posted Image

Receiving this controller means I have all 30 official Controller Variations CIB and I am so happy (of course some only came loose)
So I will have to look for a new collecting goal :D
Edited by DarkLink, Nov 1 2016, 05:29 AM.

DarkLink
Member Avatar
Thanks for the love guys @Milage and Strider
This sure comes in as a big coincedence but I saw one today, after not looking for it for months.
http://www.ebay.de/itm/272432227833?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

DarkLink
Member Avatar
jonebone
Nov 1 2016, 06:46 AM
DarkLink
Nov 1 2016, 05:55 AM
Thanks for the love guys @Milage and Strider
This sure comes in as a big coincedence but I saw one today, after not looking for it for months.
http://www.ebay.de/itm/272432227833?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Condition on that one is pretty horrible though. Meets the bare minimum of sealed and that's about it.
Well it has a knock, but it is new and sealed. To be fair not everybody has the chance to buy a near mint set that was obtained over many years by a NIB Collector and call them selves owner in 1 day. There was a lot of time invested in finding yours in that condition which you had nothing to do with.

@ NO64DD - Yeah so true, I also saw it that way. When I saw that pic of only that 1 controller in the cabinet I really thought: Dan put that there for us. So you were definately part of it mate.

@Milage - Funnily enough the discount was huge. I bought it for over 1150$ in auction. Then the seller accused me of scamming just for asking a simple question and aborted the purchase. It was relisted USA only and won for...I forget, 700-800$. So I basically saved 350$+ that the seller just missed out on, cause I was abloslutely ready to pay the first amount also. Tough luck for him I guess...it's his own fault.

Please keep in mind we are talking about the last item in my controller collection and I was really desprerate to get it. At the time we hadn't seen one for over 1 year or even more. I'm talking these prices as if it was normal. I do realize that these are insane money values and I generally do not buy items for these prices. Just that you don't think I'm aufully spoiled here, this was a very special treat. And I'm happy :D

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply