Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Blister controller collections
Topic Started: Jun 2 2015, 05:06 PM (2,936 Views)
Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Very cool. Nice seeing complete collections of these awesome controllers. :toad:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Awesome Conker! How much did that cost? I'm sure it adds up and beyond the cost in the value..
Posted Image
Posted Image

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Good luck with the search gamerjerome they'll come up sooner or later. Shame we never had blisters here in the UK. :nope:
Edited by Milage007, Mar 28 2016, 05:53 AM.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Awesome DL. Glad it has gone to a good home. Well done with hitting that amazing achievement!

:n64:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
jonebone
Nov 1 2016, 06:46 AM
DarkLink
Nov 1 2016, 05:55 AM
Thanks for the love guys @Milage and Strider
This sure comes in as a big coincedence but I saw one today, after not looking for it for months.
http://www.ebay.de/itm/272432227833?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Condition on that one is pretty horrible though. Meets the bare minimum of sealed and that's about it.
Yeah you would hope that due to this there would be some 'discount' in what it sells for, but the laws of supply and demand have me wondering this will go for some good dollar.

:o
Posted Image
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Great price that gamerjerome and with the expansion pack blister as well! Nice pickup man.

:yeah:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Shame about the expansion pak but still a great pickup and the ice looks awesome! I'll keep an eye out for a jungle for you. Sixty-formula just sold his to Intendall to complete his blister set. It's a great accomplishment to have all of those.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Congrats gamerjerome they look awesome all together.
Posted Image
Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply