Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Blister controller collections
Topic Started: Jun 2 2015, 05:06 PM (2,473 Views)
rdools
I have pretty recently gotten into collecting these, have the grape, smoke and gold. If anyone has one of the other 4 available, I may be interested
Edited by rdools, Sep 7 2015, 06:44 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

rdools
Interested to see which of you guys have the Canadian dual print blisters. I know lithium is in southern Ontario, how many did you find locally.

I have a Canadian smoke one at the moment.

rdools
Intendall64
Mar 4 2016, 05:56 AM
@rdools, you may be interested in this auction then. Someone is selling 5 blister controllers off....condition varies though. I'm going to post this on the eBay thread too.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-SEALED-Official-Nintendo-64-Controller-GRAPE-gold-ice-Blister-Pack-Lot-N64-/121909431993?hash=item1c625e4eb9:g:NhAAAOSwKtVW1CsZ
Thanks for thinking of me!

Right now I'm looking for the following :

USA:
Smoke
Watermelon

CAN:
Gold
Fire
Watermelon
Ice

Posted Image

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply