Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Blister controller collections
Topic Started: Jun 2 2015, 05:06 PM (2,480 Views)
dpdesilva
Hey all! This is my first post here. I began collecting N64 Controller Blister Paks a few months ago and have become hooked. I've been looking around for as much info and discussion on these things as possible, which led me to this post! I already see a couple familiar faces on here from Instagram and NintendoAge. I started out with the Jungle Green pak because I'm a huge DK fan and have since acquired fire, ice and grape. I'm chatting with a couple people about gold, but the price is up there (~$500ish). I don't love the solid colors as much as the clear funtastic models so I'm hesitant to bite. However I know I'll have to at some point to get the full collection. Anyways, thanks to everyone has shared their collections, the pics are gorgeous. If you have any blister paks for sale, feel free to reach out.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply