Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
want to buy SMW, possible issue; want to buy SMW, possible issue
Topic Started: Jun 22 2015, 07:55 PM (567 Views)
lewashby
I just purchased a Nintendo 64 because I wanted to play a lot of the good games on it with my kid that I use to play, naturally I'll probably have to buy used and that's where my issues lies. One of the games I want to buy is Super Mario World 64 but I'm not sure about something. I thought I remembered in the past the once you beat the game you couldn't really start it over, it was set on the cartridge, or at least not entirely the same ever again. For example, I thought that once you beat Balzer's submarine level the submarine wouldn't ever come back. Is the game totally non-restartable or only partially as in the submarine example, or am I totally wrong which is what I'm hoping for.
Edited by lewashby, Jun 22 2015, 08:01 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lewashby
No64DD
Jun 22 2015, 08:13 PM
Super Mario 64 has 4 save slots..
When it comes to SM64- they've thought of everything.
Can they be overwritten?

lewashby
No64DD
Jun 22 2015, 09:00 PM
SM64 save data was not a Controller Pak issue. Nor will it ever be!

@Lewashby,

Yes.
Save files are yours- ALL 4, to do as you please! :yeah:

As a personal favor of mine... would you visit the Castle Courtyard?

The Castle Courtyard, isn't that where you start?

lewashby
No64DD
Jun 22 2015, 09:33 PM
Close! But it is ALL considered the Castle grounds...

There is a quaint riddle there, and i wanted your thoughts on what it said.
No matter, once you start a "slot", it's all up to you :yeah:

In came in the mail and I see it's got the save slots. Thanks all. Now, how is it you pound that cannon gate in the court yard again, my butt stomps aren't doing anything.

« Previous Topic · Help and Suggestions · Next Topic »
Add Reply