Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Your own Nintendo Design; Winner gets a AWESOME prize!
Topic Started: Jul 2 2015, 02:52 AM (1,675 Views)
Pimpin Mainer
Member Avatar
When I shoot, I shoot to film
I introduce you to the Nintendo Death Box! How do you play you ask? simple pretend you are Link and everything around you is either a pot or grass. Time to get rich!

Posted Image
Edited by Pimpin Mainer, Jul 2 2015, 01:36 PM.
My Nintendo Collection

NES - 93
SNES - 45 N64 - 147 Game Cube - 5 Wii - 45 Switch - 11

Nintendo Friend Code: SW-8019-6333-1909

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pimpin Mainer
Member Avatar
I set up an IMGUR for free, I don't know it this solves your issue but its what I did.
My Nintendo Collection

NES - 93

Posted Image

Pimpin Mainer
Member Avatar
Dark link I love the idea of docking the N64! I need to enter a NX console in this my Nintendo Death Box was more of a joke
My Nintendo Collection

NES - 93

Posted Image

Pimpin Mainer
Member Avatar
now that my thumb is back you should all except a new entry from me! I hope my design classes in college pays off?!
Edited by Pimpin Mainer, Jul 29 2015, 10:13 AM.
My Nintendo Collection

NES - 93

Posted Image

Pimpin Mainer
Member Avatar
soon... very soon...
My Nintendo Collection

NES - 93

Posted Image

Pimpin Mainer
Member Avatar
I am currently in the development phase for my new console!
My Nintendo Collection

NES - 93

Posted Image

Pimpin Mainer
Member Avatar
I can do it! haha, Been working a lot lately, I find time to pop in here while footage is offloading but haven't had the time to finish my design yet.
My Nintendo Collection

NES - 93

Posted Image

Pimpin Mainer
Member Avatar
Well here it is after several hours of R&D I present to you the Nintendo Evolution!

Posted Image
The change is here! Welcome to the next generation of gaming. The NE features a sleek brushed aluminum finish that comes in either black or silver. The buttons are touch sensitive that don't extrude from the body. Built in Wifi comes standard.
Posted Image
Normally as consoles get older their tech becomes obsolete and thus the console is retired. The NE features several bay doors (one is shown on the right side) which allow the user to upgrade the core components of the NE allowing the console to have a much longer life span. Things like Ram, Graphics cards, and SSD's can be upgraded at the users will. All upgrades will be official Nintendo products and will come out every several years (similar to that of a console turn over rate). These Upgrades will also allow Nintendo to stay competitive with Sony and Microsoft thus allowing for more third party developers to generate content for the now equally powerful NE.

Posted Image
The NE also features a great add on (just like the game boy player for the Game Cube) that allows users to play any Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advanced, DS, 3DS, and N64 game all on this one console. Backwards compatibility for the Wii, Wii U, and Gamecube comes standard with the base unit. The NE also features the ability to use N64 and Gamecube controllers with the appropriate adaptors. Only games that originally supported those controllers will work with them, so you cant play Mario Party 9 with the N64 controller. Wii U Pro controller is this systems standard controller but the console will support Wii controllers too.
Edited by Pimpin Mainer, Jul 28 2015, 09:41 PM.
My Nintendo Collection

NES - 93

Posted Image

Pimpin Mainer
Member Avatar
The Retro part was one of the most important parts for me. I love the GameBoy Player I have on my Gamecube and I alwasy wanted something like that for DS games
My Nintendo Collection

NES - 93

Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Forum Games · Next Topic »
Add Reply