Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Rainbow Six; July Game of the Month
Topic Started: Jul 3 2015, 12:59 PM (606 Views)
EnvyFox
Member Avatar
Hurrah! Rainbow Six is Game of the Month!

And what a game too. Now, admittedly, you can go through the game while letting your other team(s) sit right where they are (I did so when I finished the game for the Beats 'Em All), but I just love it when a plan comes together. Planning where the other team(s) go correctly can cut a mission's completion time nearly in half. Of course, making mistakes can get your teammates killed permenantly. It's definitely something to watch out for.

Besides that, the shooting is pretty good and the story is interesting as well if you feel like reading the stuff between missions. All in all, a great N64 shooter. Not as good as the PC original I hear (you get to use more operatives in that one), but close enough. Apparently, it beats the pants off of the PS1 port. :P
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

EnvyFox
Member Avatar
Wow. Not many people here like this game too much.

Makes me wonder how it even won GotM. :blink:
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · GoTM Archive (Gen I) · Next Topic »
Add Reply