Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Comprehensive N64 Press Kit List; Come read all about it!
Topic Started: Jul 6 2015, 12:47 AM (2,464 Views)
jonebone
Member Avatar
The Killer Instinct on is an SNES kit, not N64. It may have some speculative comments about a future "Ultra 64" version, but the content is clearly based on the SNES game (and the artwork).

The Goldeneye thing isn't really a press kit at all, it was just a Nintendo Power thing. I believe it was a subscriber exclusive that year, but I'm not 100% positive. I've had mine since I was a kid and I'm pretty sure that's how I got it.

I also think I have a Mario themed N64 press kit, circa 1996, but I'd have to dig around my boxes of guides / books and see if I can find it.
Oh, and Zelda OOT is more of a merchandise / swag binder, I wouldn't consider that a press kit either. This list can become gigantic if you start talking other merchandise as well.
Edited by jonebone, Jul 6 2015, 07:25 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jonebone
Member Avatar
Also, this is the Press Kit I bought a few months back. It's easier to just link pictures that were sent to me instead of pulling it out of storage for new pics.

Looks like it is dated 1997, has some Mario / Starfox themed folders, some Banjo stuff, and an invitation to an NMI marketing meeting in Georgia on June 18th, 1997.

Few more images in the link below, I attached a few for convenience.

http://imgur.com/a/639X0

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

jonebone
Member Avatar
Got a long overdue update for you, picked up the DK64 Press Kit. Here's an exact list of contents, my set came missing a couple of items. But the letter to the Dept. Manager details exactly what should be in there.

4 DK T-Shirts (I'm missing 2)
4 DK Buttons
1 Banana Key Chain
2 Notepads (I'm missing 1)
4 Banana Pens (I'm missing 2)
1 DK64 Counter Mat
1 Stress Banana
1 VHS Preview Tape
1 Roll of Stickers

Also includes large outer box, inner tray liner and Dept. Manager letter as I documented.

Been trying to find one of these forever, they don't pop up much at all!

Note: The one pictured in your original post appears to be missing letter, 1 banana pen and you can't tell how many T-Shirts are in there.

Posted Image
Edited by jonebone, Jun 14 2017, 09:40 AM.

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply