Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
V2.0 Bamboozled's Start; THE rabbit among lions.
Topic Started: Aug 23 2015, 11:58 AM (1,789 Views)
Bamboozled
Member Avatar
veteran of the psychic wars
Here's my AWESOME collection, but why the collections of others amaze me. :D Though, I do love it and it is one of my "prides and joys".
So, without further ado, welcome ladies and gentlemen, to my gallery.

Complete Shot

Bottom Shelf

Middle Shelf

Top Shelf

I would love to hear what you guys think. Constructive criticism is cool, too.
Edited by Bamboozled, Jan 14 2016, 07:30 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Nice collection you have. What are you looking to add to it? You'll be surprised how fast it can grow. Not to worry you have to start somewhere right? :yeah:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí

Rocky
Member Avatar
Dude I have that same Pikachu! It was used to top birthday cakes right?
Posted Image

Pimpin Mainer
Member Avatar
When I shoot, I shoot to film
You have a better hand held collection then me, a bit jealous. How do you like the 2ds?
My Nintendo Collection

NES - 93
SNES - 45 N64 - 147 Game Cube - 5 Wii - 45 Switch - 11

Nintendo Friend Code: SW-8019-6333-1909

Posted Image

Bamboozled
Member Avatar
@Milage007
Thanks, man! :D I'm looking to add more N64 games to it, but money is a huge factor for me. And limited. :-/

@Rocky
Could you post a picture of the bottom of yours, if possible? There is something that could tell if they were the same.
Being Pikachu, it is more than likely that they will be close models but with small changes.

@Pimpin Mainer
The 2DS was my last resort to playing 3DS games, as it's so much cheaper than the regular 3DS. The 3D setting was kind of useless, anyway. By the way, it's price is soon being dropped to 100 USD!
Edited by Bamboozled, Aug 23 2015, 02:58 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Pimpin Mainer
Member Avatar
When I shoot, I shoot to film
The newest hand held I have is a DS light, so I can play my pokemons!
My Nintendo Collection

NES - 93
SNES - 45 N64 - 147 Game Cube - 5 Wii - 45 Switch - 11

Nintendo Friend Code: SW-8019-6333-1909

Posted Image

kartmaster
Member Avatar
Coffee Drinker
Pretty sweet, man! Jealous of your Gameboy Color. Wish I'd never let mine go.

Though I have to say, given your avatar, I'm shocked not to see a single Zelda game!
Posted Image
Join in the N64 Forever MK64 Hotlap Competition!
Posted Image

KelamyAUS
Member Avatar
You are off to a nice start with a good mix of handhelds there! The size of a collection does not matter, as long as you enjoy it and you can appreciate it for what it is. So of course it is deserving of a gallery!
Posted Image

Bamboozled
Member Avatar
kartmaster
Aug 23 2015, 07:36 PM
Pretty sweet, man! Jealous of your Gameboy Color. Wish I'd never let mine go.

Though I have to say, given your avatar, I'm shocked not to see a single Zelda game!
Haha, I'm sure you didn't notice but Majora's Mask 3D is there. I've only recently got into the series (around when I joined) and Majora's Mask has kept me occupied till now. Ocarina of Time is next, I assure.

@kelamyaus
Thanks! That's exactly why I love it. Size isn't a big factor for me, it's game quality.
Edited by Bamboozled, Aug 24 2015, 01:39 AM.
Posted Image
Posted Image

kartmaster
Member Avatar
Coffee Drinker
I can't believe I missed that! Well then, your collection is truly complete! =)
Posted Image
Join in the N64 Forever MK64 Hotlap Competition!
Posted Image

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
Good start! Hmm . . . Star Wars and racing fan . . . what N64 game could I possibly recommend to add to your burgeoning collection . . . :eh:

Hint

:yeah:
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Bamboozled
Member Avatar
Definitely, BDR!
I've been meaning to up my 64 collection, with MK64 and Racer. Plus, I can join on those competitions. ;)
Posted Image
Posted Image

No64DD
Member Avatar
Neva wizard Kee
Please do. :D

I agree with what has been said.
You basically have the best of what Nintendo has to offer. Find/collect what you envision your collection to be.
But most importantly, appreciate and learn about what you have, and don't have.
I do.
Edited by No64DD, Aug 24 2015, 10:01 AM.
A Secret star
lie here~

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Rocky
Member Avatar
Here are the pics Bamboozled. :)

http://imgur.com/a/lGblz
Posted Image

Bamboozled
Member Avatar
@No64DD
Nice advice man. I'll keep it in mind. I've already learned that Superman 64 is :pottymouth: .

@Rocky
They are the same! Here's what I know about it:
It was used as a pencil topper (the little things you put on the eraser part). I don't remember its involvement with a cake, but perhaps it's use was widespread.
Posted Image
Posted Image

No64DD
Member Avatar
Neva wizard Kee
Bamboozled
Aug 24 2015, 11:25 AM
@No64DD
Nice advice man. I'll keep it in mind. I've already learned that Superman 64 is :pottymouth: .

Very true,
but it also came with a Collector's Edition comic book that's far more enjoyable and easier to control! X_D
A Secret star
lie here~

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Rocky
Member Avatar
Bamboozled
@No64DD

@Rocky
It was used as a pencil topper (the little things you put on the eraser part). I don't remember its involvement with a cake, but perhaps it's use was widespread.
Mine was used as a birthday cake topper at Jewel Osco (Safeway in other states) about 15 years ago for my birthday. Maybe the bakers thought a pencil topper would be a good decoration? :P
Posted Image

Bamboozled
Member Avatar
Rocky
Aug 24 2015, 12:03 PM
Bamboozled
@No64DD

@Rocky
Mine was used as a birthday cake topper at Jewel Osco (Safeway in other states) about 15 years ago for my birthday. Maybe the bakers thought a pencil topper would be a good decoration? :P
Yeah, seems legit. :lol:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
No64DD
Aug 24 2015, 11:53 AM
Bamboozled
@No64DD

Very true,
but it also came with a Collector's Edition comic book that's far more enjoyable and easier to control! X_D
Superman 64 is so bad but I have it in my collection. Is it an achievement to say you own the worst game ever made in mint condition lol?

Good example of picking up knowledge though Bamboozled! :dance:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí

Bamboozled
Member Avatar
Milage007
Aug 24 2015, 03:21 PM
Superman 64 is so bad but I have it in my collection. Is it an achievement to say you own the worst game ever made in mint condition lol?
On my gallery photos look at "Bottom Shelf". See the last (front to back) individual cart? Superman 64.
Posted Image
Posted Image

MrKoippa
Member Avatar
Retired gamer
edit
Edited by MrKoippa, Feb 6 2016, 09:01 AM.
Posted Image

Sixty Formula
Member Avatar
Established Member
Awesome collection! Great pieces indeed! I love seeing the support and nothing but positive comments on this forum. Everyone here is awesome, a great bunch of people! It would be fun to have a forum convention, and meet everyone!

Bamboozled
Member Avatar
Only problem is that we're so diverse. Which is a good thing in its own way.

Trust me, whenever I want my self-esteem boosted, I go here.
Posted Image
Posted Image

italia64
Member Avatar
Veteran
Nice start Bamboozled. Did you actually play Nascar 99? Do you like it?
As BDR said, SWE1R would be a fantastic add.

If one day you want to enter in N64 hardcore gameplaying maybe you may find a N64 Everdrive. It costs a lot but more less than buying all the N64 best games.

I usually discourage this kind of purchases but in your case I think would be a nice option as you still don't have a solid library of carts.

I envy you, I want to delete all my N64 memories and discover the games from zero again haha.
Edited by italia64, Aug 26 2015, 04:41 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Bamboozled
Member Avatar
Oh yes, I played NASCAR 99 with the exceptions of it being around as good as NASCAR 04 on the PS2. It's decent.

I plan on purchasing Racer in the next few months, don't worry.

As for the Everdrive, I'll keep that in find. But I'm new to the N64, and I think I would like to experience it the way someone might have when it was a current console. But for the harder to get, more expensive games, I may try the Everdrive 64.

Thank you for the advice, italia! I'll definitely keep all of this is my mind.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Bamboozled
Aug 26 2015, 07:26 AM
Oh yes, I played NASCAR 99 with the exceptions of it being around as good as NASCAR 04 on the PS2. It's decent.

I plan on purchasing Racer in the next few months, don't worry.

As for the Everdrive, I'll keep that in find. But I'm new to the N64, and I think I would like to experience it the way someone might have when it was a current console. But for the harder to get, more expensive games, I may try the Everdrive 64.

Thank you for the advice, italia! I'll definitely keep all of this is my mind.

For me you can't beat having the originals. Working in financial services as well I see anything I purchase as an asset (like when you buy stocks and shares) and so it should never be looked at as wasting money because you have the pleasure of owning it but you also have the value which can go up and down but typically is going up - certainly for the more sought after rarer games.

Sure people may speculate that there will be a bubble, perhaps it may burst after the next financial crisis when people need more money but generally the prices will just increase due to the scarcity.

This leads to my earlier point of finding the right sort of hidden good deals. This way you get what you want but are also effectively 'in the money' from the off if say you get your item lower than the market price benchmark.

:D
Posted Image
Posted Image

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
You should be proud of it! It is a nice collection :yeah:

Bamboozled
Member Avatar
So to show how much improvements I think I've made to it (and so other members won't think my self esteem is bad :lol: ) I updated the title an the subtitle of this topic.

I'm looking for advice. I have my PS2 games and an Xbox (original) game I think could be added, but in wondering if that'll spoil the Nintendo theme.
So before I update my pictures, what do you guys think?
Posted Image
Posted Image

rdools
Bamboozled
Jan 12 2016, 02:14 PM
So to show how much improvements I think I've made to it (and so other members won't think my self esteem is bad :lol: ) I updated the title an the subtitle of this topic.

I'm looking for advice. I have my PS2 games and an Xbox (original) game I think could be added, but in wondering if that'll spoil the Nintendo theme.
So before I update my pictures, what do you guys think?
I like the look of a clean collection.

Bamboozled
Member Avatar
Meaning only Nintendo, right?
I'm pretty sure that's what I think too, since I probably don't have the space for including ALL my video games in my shelves.
Pictures should be up around tomorrow, so check back soon!
Posted Image
Posted Image

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Gallery · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: