Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64 Forever YouTube Channel & Podcast
Topic Started: Aug 27 2015, 02:09 AM (886 Views)
danilochka
Member Avatar
Weigh My Fish
I've been on board with having an N64 Forever YouTube channel for years, I think it would really help to build the community of the site.

You could easily have one video per month to discuss what's been happening here by basically just going down the sub-boards and picking the latest topics. If you film it straight after the Game of the Month is decided you can start by talking about that. Then move onto some of the more interestings topics since the last update. For example any new discoveries in the collecting scene, and if we're currently having any competitions or contests. Then maybe showcase one collection from the gallery and then move onto more modern gaming news away from N64 and some of our more social subjects, etc. Maybe this feature could be done by a different member each time to help put a face to the names.

I feel podcasts are a lot harder to do, as viewers will want to see the same hosts over and over again as its really more about their personalities and being interested in their opinions. This would mean someone having to take the lead and be a regular host, they'll need a lot of spare time if say every 2 weeks they are organising, filming and editing, it's a lot of work. There's certainly room for both tho, in fact the best YouTube channels have diverse content so we'd have to do other things like game reviews and top 10 lists to mix it up too.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Help and Suggestions · Next Topic »
Add Reply