Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Poll Only
Pick Your Console Game of the Year (Pick 1)
Fallout 4 6 (33.3%)
Mario Maker 3 (16.7%)
Rare Replay 4 (22.2%)
Splatoon 5 (27.8%)
Total Votes: 18
2015 Awards - Game of the Year (Modern Console); What is your favorite 2015 release?
Topic Started: Nov 17 2015, 01:40 PM (707 Views)
Member Avatar
Well I've finally been able to play a great deal of Xenoblade Chronicles X and, while it would otherwise be my pick for Game of the Year 2015, it had the misfortune of being released the same year as one other game: Super Mario Maker. This will probably be my fifth time saying this on this site alone, but SMM is my dream come true. Creating my very own Mario courses with all kinds of gimmicks and secrets has been a real blast. Even when I'm working on completing other games, I seem to keep getting side tracked by SMM. "I'll make/play just one quick level and then I'll go back to what I was doing.", but it never ends up that way.

Maybe Xenoblade Chronicles X, awesome as it is, never really stood a chance. What can I say? I'm a Super Mario super fan through and through. There was little doubt in my mind that Super Mario Maker would get my vote for this year's Game of the Year. :yoshirider:
Edited by EnvyFox, Dec 18 2015, 11:51 PM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top
« Previous Topic · Prior Awards · Next Topic »
Poll Only