Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2015 Awards - The Member Appreciation Topic; To determine our "Contributor of the Year Award"
Topic Started: Nov 17 2015, 11:52 PM (915 Views)
stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
Well said, danilochka!

There are honestly FAR too many great members here for me to mention or remember to include.

First I will give a nod to my ineligible co-staffers. You guys are a pleasure to work with. As with many of our members here overall, you guys are like brothers to me. Also a shout out to all retired staff and the great ones who have contributed in the past and since moved on.

Action
Bamboozled
Pimpin Mainer
Vinyl
NintendoLuke99
Danny_Galaga
Spidercolt
Rocky
Italia64
Boomdiers
Cabanon
Danilochka
Thebaum64
Envyfox
Mileage007
No64DD
Conker69
Scooter77
TheJuice401
Zoki64
Darklink
Sanni
Xephyrian
ddr2nite
Jonebone
CorE
Kamikaze
KelamyAUS
LivingGhandi

That list is in no particular order, and I will likely add to it as folks come to mind!
Offline Profile Goto Top

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · Prior Awards · Next Topic »
Add Reply