Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2015 Awards - The Member Appreciation Topic; To determine our "Contributor of the Year Award"
Topic Started: Nov 17 2015, 11:52 PM (876 Views)
Bamboozled
Member Avatar
veteran of the psychic wars
These are in no order and this is not a complete list. Anyway...

Pimpin Mainer! He's an awesome guy who shows lots of kindness and brings smiles to my face! :dance:

action, who I'm pretty sure knows why he's here. :yeah:

No64DD, because he appreciates my "minimalist" views. ;)

italia64 is an awesome guy who has always been super helpful and nice to me. :n64:

stinger9142 is a great guy with a lot of passions, which I think is respectable and that he can still be here on N64Forever. :pika:

Here's one for you, Milage007. Always got something to say. ^_^

bluedogrulez is an amazing guy. He's the reason I made the huge decision and got a Wii U. Good call, sir! :mario:

Vinyl is a great guy who is knowledgeable beyond belief! :yoshirider:

Rocky's guides are awesome! He helps not only me, but a lot of others here! :wiggler:

Last, but not least, kartmaster! His projects and his stories are awesome and I gaze in awe at the "Ride King". :fireballmario:
Edited by Bamboozled, Dec 24 2015, 09:15 AM.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Prior Awards · Next Topic »
Add Reply