Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2015 Awards - The Member Appreciation Topic; To determine our "Contributor of the Year Award"
Topic Started: Nov 17 2015, 11:52 PM (628 Views)
Rocky
Member Avatar
Great idea Bamboozled! Here are my nominations off the top of my head.

kartmaster- Awesome friendly moderator that has a passion for Mario Kart that goes unrivaled! :yoshi:
envyfox- Great guy, your John Cena avatar always makes me chuckle! Always love seeing your pickups too!
Milage007- My partner in crime in the Hurt and Heal Thread! Also has a very impressive N64 collection.
Bluedogrulez- Really friendly guy, really has a heart for the community here.
No64DD- What can't I say about Dan? He's a N64 knowledge powerhouse and a great guy to chat with.
Bamboozled- Really great guy that shows a lot of heart. Keep on being awesome.
italia64- My fellow Italian brother and a MASTER at completing games for the N64! He's also really buff. :dk:
rdools- Great guy I've been getting to know. Has a crazy awesome collection and is an up and coming member on N64 Forever. Watch out for him in 2016. ;)
Sanni- Extremely knowledgeable dude when it comes to everything technical about the N64. I'm always engrossed reading his topics!
stinger- Very friendly guy that does a great job of running the site. Your work does not go unappreciated my friend.
darklink- A master of finding good deals and obtaining crazy cool N64 controllers. Love your guides as well!
Cabanon- The man of few words but he makes them count! Always enjoy him curating the Nintendo 64DD serials. Rock on!
Pimpin Mainer- This man has super fast wheels on the Mario Kart 64 track! Always good seeing him in Hurt and Heal. :sonic:
Vinyl- Always a great guy to chat with and seeing his collection grow is very fun to watch!
DeeMoney- A great mate that also loves the Chicago Bulls! Does a great job of making sure new members feel welcome here.

Edit: Unfortunate there's an emoticon limit, can't do one for everyone!
Edited by Rocky, Dec 3 2015, 04:06 PM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Prior Awards · Next Topic »
Add Reply