Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2015 Awards - Miss Congeniality; A toast to the most "people person" of them all!
Topic Started: Nov 18 2015, 03:22 PM (433 Views)
stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
Having a bit of fun here :P

What member here seems to always be in a chipper mood, and just seems to have a great personality? That's what we want to know!

Feel free to name honorable mentions, but clearly state your single nomination. At the end, the member nominated most will be crowned winner :D

Prior Winners:
2014 - bluedogrulez
2013 - clarky_n64
2012 - floorcat
Online Profile Goto Top

Vinyl
Member Avatar
Veteran
You sir, stinger9142 every month for the Game of the month, every post with a smile and full with positive energy!

https://www.consolevariations.com/
The Ultimate Console Database

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Boomdiers
Member Avatar
The Bombinator!
My vote vinyl. My connection to him is really good, has alot of knowledge and good friend too.
Nintendo Network ID: Boomdiers
Switch ID: SW-4856-0523-8306

My Nintendo 64 collection most of them are PAL and some NTSC
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
Why thank you Vinyl :yeah:
Online Profile Goto Top

kartmaster
Member Avatar
Coffee Drinker
I'm voting for Bamboozled. He's always positive, I don't think I've ever seen him complain about anything. He's got an awesome attitude and the world needs more people like that! =)
Posted Image
Join in the N64 Forever MK64 Hotlap Competition!
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
My nomination goes to Floorcat, the friendliest feline I know(TM). Such a good guy and he helped me out twice this year out of the sheer goodness of his heart. Behind the scenes, he's just as cool and helps the staff out with feedback and support. Thank you, Floorcat!
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

DeeMoney
Member Avatar
Outback Adventurer
Floorcat gets my vote too. Such legend of a bloke and always friendly and kind.
Nintendo Network ID - DeeMoney19
PSN Network ID - hallxx81xx
Xbox Live Gamertag - DeeMoney 2K19

Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Rocky
Member Avatar
My vote goes to Bamboozled. Always a friendly and optimistic dude with every post of his!
Edited by Rocky, Dec 9 2015, 10:36 PM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
When I think of general friendliness, Bamboozled and bluedog are both high on my list....

But
I will give the nod to floorcat here as my vote :yeah:
Online Profile Goto Top

italia64
Member Avatar
Veteran
Bamboozled ;)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

danilochka
Member Avatar
Weigh My Fish
For his outstanding contributions towards keeping this forum awesome, my nomination for Miss Congeniality 2015 goes to bluedogrulez. Since staff are exempt from winning the Contributor of the Year award I would like to sing my praises for Andy here. I see your name pop up in virtually all of the threads I'm involved with, be it posting or just liking something. You come across as a very friendly person to me and I really applaud what you and the other staff members do behind the scenes to keep this wonderful community ticking over as it should.
Posted Image
Online Profile Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Prior Awards · Next Topic »
Add Reply