Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2015 Awards - Wisdom Tree; Who knows them some Nintendo 64
Topic Started: Dec 1 2015, 12:27 PM (650 Views)
stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
Nintendo 64 Forever is blessed to have members with an incredible amount of N64 knowledge. No matter the question, they always seem to know the answer.

Who here, in your opinion, has posted the most useful info across the forum? Noted by quality of posts, not quantity.

Feel free to make acknowledgements to honorable mentions, but clearly state your single nomination. At the end, the member nominated most will win our "Wisdom Tree" award!

Prior Winners:
2014 - Tie: Danilochka & KelamyAUS
2013 - Sanni
2012 - Mk II
Offline Profile Goto Top

Vinyl
Member Avatar
Veteran
Every time I posted some information about something new, danilochka comes in and blows everyones mind. On the forums this one is for you!

I also need to Credit No64DD & KelamyAUS for there insane knowledge they provided me outside the forum.

https://www.consolevariations.com/
The Ultimate Console Database

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Rocky
Member Avatar
I gotta go with my boy No64DD. I can't tell you how many times he blew my mind with his N64 knowledge! I mean, who would have ever known there was a N64 cigar!?
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

kartmaster
Member Avatar
Coffee Drinker
I nominate Sanni. I don't miss a single post of his N64 electronic wizardry.
Posted Image
Join in the N64 Forever MK64 Hotlap Competition!
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
No64DD gets my vote. He is like the N64 guru when it comes to knowledge from what I have seen.

I appreciate there are others out there all contributing for all to benefit; Italia64, Kartmaster, BDR, DL, danilochka, Sanni, Vinyl, KelamyAUS etc etc...
Posted Image
Posted Image

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí
Offline Profile Goto Top

DarkLink
Member Avatar
For me this is the closest shave of them all.
No64DD or Danilochka.
Both members are amazing powerbrains and I would just feel bad not to nominate both!
You both helped me out so much this year. Thanks for that.
Check out: consolevariations.com
The Database for all consolecolors and variations!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Boomdiers
Member Avatar
The Bombinator!
No64DD he's knowledge on the skype chat was incredible, it is great for someone like him to know things that I don't know.
Edited by Boomdiers, Dec 4 2015, 04:48 PM.
Nintendo Network ID: Boomdiers
Switch ID: SW-4856-0523-8306

My Nintendo 64 collection most of them are PAL and some NTSC
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
I vote for Dan as well. He's knowledgeable about so many topics even beyond our dearly beloved N64 that I just couldn't be in awe any more than I am. Vote :n64: o64DD in 2015 :yeah:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bamboozled
Member Avatar
veteran of the psychic wars
No64DD. Who knew that there are that many Micro Machines?! Sherlock DD also found that " L is NOT real 2401".
Now, here's something even No64DD can't fathom. Why hasn't he won before? :yeah:
Edited by Bamboozled, Dec 13 2015, 12:57 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

italia64
Member Avatar
Veteran
No64DD, his knowledge helped me a lot even for a very rare item. This man is a N64 guru.

Special mention for Danilochka who is the best expert about PAL games variants that I know. He's also informed about SIAE stickers too haha...great!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

danilochka
Member Avatar
Weigh My Fish
For his outstanding contributions towards Super Mario 64 Archaeology, my nomination for the Wisdom Tree Award 2015 goes to No64DD. To me this is an award which really deserves to be passed around as there are so many great and knowledgable people helping to fuel our forum. As he proved with Micro Machines and others Dan's detective work is enough to put Sherlock Holmes to shame, or maybe he's just got a secret time machine.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

No64DD
Member Avatar
Neva wizard Kee
I can't tell you how great the feeling is to see this thread. I've been trying to avoid responding without getting choked up!

And Danilochka, coming from you means a lot. Knowing that you represented this award to it's complete fullest, makes my nomination this time- still to you. :yeah:

We seem to have a unique unspoken understanding. I really do value it my friend.

Happy Holidays all! :n64:
A Secret star
lie here~

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
Danilochka and KelamyAUS and Sanni are soooo knowledgable, but I'd love to add No64DD to our list of winners!
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

rdools
Posted Image

The wisdom tree of Hollywood California
Offline Profile Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Prior Awards · Next Topic »
Add Reply