Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2015 Awards - Hoarder of the Year; Whose collection do you most admire?
Topic Started: Dec 1 2015, 12:47 PM (422 Views)
stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
We have some members with AMAZING collections. Some are vast, spanning various console generations, some are smaller and filled with extremely rare items. Some may cater to your personal interests more than others. Whatever your tastes, tell us whose collection you most covet, and why!

Please nominate only one (1) individual. You may discuss honorable mentions if you wish, just please clearly state you actual nomination.

At the end, the member nominated most will be crowned "Hoarder of the Year"

Be sure to visit The Galleries and the "Photos of your collection" topic if you need help making up your mind up!

Prior Winners:
2014 - Italia64
2013 - TheJuice401
2012 - NintendoTwizer

Offline Profile Goto Top

Bamboozled
Member Avatar
veteran of the psychic wars
This has got to go to Vinyl.
His collection is humongous! :blink:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Vinyl
Member Avatar
Veteran
Haha Thanks, But Personally this award should go to Darklink.
getting this many/console variations in 2015 is unreal.
https://www.consolevariations.com/
The Ultimate Console Database

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Rocky
Member Avatar
I'm gonna go with Vinyl too! Most people have their hoards filled with junk but my man Vinyl's got some rare masterpieces. :D
Edited by Rocky, Dec 3 2015, 11:26 AM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

kartmaster
Member Avatar
Coffee Drinker
So many great collections. But I have to nominate Rocky. It's like a freakin' museum. So classy.
Posted Image
Join in the N64 Forever MK64 Hotlap Competition!
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
From what I have seen amassed in 2015 I have to go with DL.

Vinyl you're not getting away without a mention though - man that's some hoard you have going on, in a good way.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí
Offline Profile Goto Top

Boomdiers
Member Avatar
The Bombinator!
Yet if lithium will ever be here I vote him his collection so much admire and pride.
Nintendo Network ID: Boomdiers
Switch ID: SW-4856-0523-8306

My Nintendo 64 collection most of them are PAL and some NTSC
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
A vote for Lithium from me as well. I have watched a lot of his videos and I just love his extensive collection, set up and his obvious love for his hobby.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
This is a tough one because if you are a regular here, chances are you are a pretty dedicated collector.

First, a few honorable mentioned of two not mentioned above. Floorcat, the world's most lovable cat (TM), is a collector of many systems of games and series. His Mancove (TM) does not allow him to display all of his wares to dazzle us on a more regular bases, but I'm pretty sure he's got more "games by the box" (i.e., many copies on one game in a retailer's box) than anyone else here.

Next is italia64. He's buff, he's got game, and he's got a museum worthy N64 collection filled with an incredible amount of game variants and box variants. He's killer collection even got him some well deserved press this year.

But my nomination goes to the fairest hoarder of them all, Vinyl. The Paris Deal seals it for me.
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

No64DD
Member Avatar
Neva wizard Kee
I second that! Vinyl means business when it comes to collecting. I have helped contribute to his hoard, albeit small, but in a way i feel part of the effort too. :yeah:

To all the other great collectors, my hat is off to you. You know who you are. ;)
Edited by No64DD, Dec 7 2015, 02:40 PM.
A Secret star
lie here~

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

DarkLink
Member Avatar
Vinyl! He is clearly one of the top collectors out there and he will soon have to expand to another room :D
Edited by DarkLink, Dec 14 2015, 11:51 AM.
Check out: consolevariations.com
The Database for all consolecolors and variations!
Offline Profile Goto Top

italia64
Member Avatar
Veteran
Vinyl!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

danilochka
Member Avatar
Weigh My Fish
For his outstanding contributions to giving me envious eyes, my nomination for Hoarder of the Year 2015 goes to italia64. Although we have many, many, many collectors here worthy of this title for me Gabriele should take the crown. Not only does he have an almost full CIB PAL collection, which is my own personal collection goal, but the vast majority of them are all minty fresh. Add to that all the extra variants and special editions he owns, it's arguably the best PAL N64 collection around. Here's hoping you get it all finished in 2016.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
OK, after a lot of consideration and looking....

My vote goes to Vinyl!

I will give a major nod to the 4 members who let me feature their galleries on facebook this year. Italia, Buddy1983, Bluedogrulez, & Rocky. All of these featured galleries had hundreds of views each on our page. Big thank you to them :yeah:
Offline Profile Goto Top

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · Prior Awards · Next Topic »
Add Reply