Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64 Ultra HDMI Adapter: Released!!; N64 Console with HDMI Output
Topic Started: May 7 2015, 08:06 PM (4,176 Views)
Cabanon
Elite
great news. ima sure to test it when it comes out with a junk console before attempting on mine
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cabanon
Elite
im :cussfit: interested.

Cabanon
Elite
out of stock. too bad they dont sell 'em seperately. shipping charge is simply too insane and would cost as much as the mode itself back and forth.

Cabanon
Elite
unless usesr have it in hands, we should refrain from any kind of pro/con debate as it's pointless to do that from youtube videos has we all see it differently depending on what device we see it and our eyes are way different between each others.

you like it ? good for you ! you don't ? good for you too.

Cabanon
Elite
I'll have to ditch my n64 and show you close pictures of mk64 on my modern HDTV setup. it's quite remarkable and I don't see the point of going downstairs to play it on a tiny stupid CRT.

I have to take it out anyway to get back my Frappe Snowland SC

Cabanon
Elite
maybe, I don't have half these games so cant really tell. im not using upscaler anyway, I simply plug the Video jack in my tv and the audio jacks in my amplifier. this way I get full surround sound and video without any kind of lag or very very little. it's a very fantastic combo and I'd be eager to test the hdmi just to see if it's worth it and what amount of lag is it gonna add.

however, im not gonna get one anytime soon, so i'll probably never see the differences.

Cabanon
Elite
thanks for the lag time. 16ms seems small or high depending who you are, but for MK64 this will be very hard to be competitive with that when you're playing by hundreds of seconds or less.

thanks for the review !

« Previous Topic · Hooking up the N64 to modern TVs · Next Topic »
Add Reply