Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
best games of the 99 - 01 era?
Topic Started: Jan 23 2016, 01:29 PM (538 Views)
EnvyFox
Member Avatar
It was tough limiting myself like this, but I've got 10 games I think are the cream of the crop... from that era... in my game collection. None of these are in order, so I won't number 'em. Also, this is going off of the North American releases.

- Rayman 2: The Great Escape
- Harvest Moon 64
- Super Smash Bros.
- Mario Party
- Hybrid Heaven
- Perfect Dark
- Shadow Man
- *Resident Evil 2/Pokemon Stadium 2
- WWF Wrestlemania 2000
- *Mega Man 64/Castlevania

* = Switch out the first game with the second game if ports of games from before the era don't count.
Edited by EnvyFox, Jan 25 2016, 03:36 PM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

EnvyFox
Member Avatar
Funny that you guys would bring up Pokemon cards. I actually got back into collecting them last month andx while I started by buying the newest expansion (BREAKthrough as of this post), I switched over to these repackaged cards by MJ Holding because they usually come with at least one card from the '99-2000 (back when I was collecting them originally). Nothing I got was rare or anything, but it's nice to have cards like Omanyte and Dark Primeape back in my possession after all this time. Not to mention I also got a spanish Shuckle out of one pack. That got a laugh out of me. :lol:

Back on topic, it looks like I'm also guilty of forgetting a title. Resident Evil 2 now shares a spot with Pokemon Stadium 2 in my original post for the same reason why Mega Man 64 didn't get it's own slot.
Edited by EnvyFox, Jan 25 2016, 03:49 PM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Gaming & General Nintendo 64 Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply