Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
best games of the 99 - 01 era?
Topic Started: Jan 23 2016, 01:29 PM (764 Views)
Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Interesting topic. Here's mine in no particular order.

1 Conkers BFD
2 Perfect Dark
3 Banjo Tooie
4 Paper Mario
5 Indiana Jones
6 Pokemon Stadium
7 Resident Evil 2
8 WWF No Mercy
9 Zelda Majoras Mask
10 Mario Party 2

This is just what I personally have enjoyed playing the most / growing up. So many more to mention - Shadowman, JetForce Gemini, Spiderman etc...
Edited by Milage007, Jan 23 2016, 02:00 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
I totally forgot to mention Super Smash Brothers! As I say time and time again this is what I love about the N64. So many great games!! Great solo player and great multi player games! Fun for all!
Posted Image
Posted Image

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
sublime1996525
Jan 24 2016, 09:28 AM
I can't believe I forgot the Mario Party's and Super Smash Bros!
Yeah Sublime how dare you. :lol:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
sublime1996525
Jan 24 2016, 02:23 PM
Milage007
Jan 24 2016, 01:22 PM
sublime1996525
Jan 24 2016, 09:28 AM
I can't believe I forgot the Mario Party's and Super Smash Bros!
Yeah Sublime how dare you. :lol:
I suck at life :( lol
Nah you don't you got it nailed you're buying loads of N64 stuff lol. So many good games I wanted to say Pokemon Snap as well I was well amongst the Pokemon hype and this game was awesome in my opinion. I have to admit by the time they started making the new Pokemon / Pokemon Stadium 2 I had sort of lost interest in Pokemon to that extent. I think just the originals keeps me happy and the memories from that.

Still have my original Pokemon card set and also the Dark set including the illusive Dark Raichu - card 83/82 or something. A lot of people had to get hurt in order for me to get my hands on that lol! Jokes! But it wasn't easy to get hold of.
Edited by Milage007, Jan 24 2016, 02:31 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Bamboozled
Jan 24 2016, 02:37 PM
Milage007
Jan 24 2016, 02:30 PM
Still have my original Pokemon card set and also the Dark set including the illusive Dark Raichu - card 83/82 or something. A lot of people had to get hurt in order for me to get my hands on that lol! Jokes! But it wasn't easy to get hold of.
I'm (STILL) looking to complete my Base Set. :facepalm:
You mention Dark Raichu from the Team Rocket set, I think I've got a Dark Flareon. I feel special. :rofl:
Isn't card collecting the best?
I definitely enjoyed it a lot back in the day. It's nice having those collections to look back over. There are still certain cards like Dark Raichu which stand out to me and I remember what was involved and what I had to go through to get some of those cards. Some great memories.

You still actively trying to pickup the set(s) Bam?
Posted Image
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Jsboger
Sep 7 2017, 09:58 AM
One of my favorites that hasn't been listed is Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3. I think it was the last game released on the N64 as well!
Yeah the last ever released game on the 64 and quite significantly later than the penultimate (released 2002 I believe). Crazy!
Posted Image
Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Gaming & General Nintendo 64 Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply