Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
best games of the 99 - 01 era?
Topic Started: Jan 23 2016, 01:29 PM (487 Views)
sublime1996525
Member Avatar
That dude
Hmm good topic. Here's my list from games I've played.

1. Majora's Mask
2. Excitebike 64
3. Conker's BFD
4. Paper Mario
5. Star Wars Episode One Racer
6. Harvest Moon 64
7. Ogre Battle 64
8. World Driver Championship
9. Pokemon Stadium
10. Perfect Dark

Not sure how I forgot about Perfect Dark lol.
Edited by sublime1996525, Jan 23 2016, 05:09 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

sublime1996525
Member Avatar
That dude
I can't believe I forgot the Mario Party's and Super Smash Bros!

sublime1996525
Member Avatar
That dude
Milage007
Jan 24 2016, 01:22 PM
sublime1996525
Jan 24 2016, 09:28 AM
I can't believe I forgot the Mario Party's and Super Smash Bros!
Yeah Sublime how dare you. :lol:
I suck at life :( lol

sublime1996525
Member Avatar
That dude
Milage007
Jan 24 2016, 02:30 PM
sublime1996525
Jan 24 2016, 02:23 PM
Milage007
Jan 24 2016, 01:22 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
I suck at life :( lol
Nah you don't you got it nailed you're buying loads of N64 stuff lol. So many good games I wanted to say Pokemon Snap as well I was well amongst the Pokemon hype and this game was awesome in my opinion. I have to admit by the time they started making the new Pokemon / Pokemon Stadium 2 I had sort of lost interest in Pokemon to that extent. I think just the originals keeps me happy and the memories from that.

Still have my original Pokemon card set and also the Dark set including the illusive Dark Raichu - card 83/82 or something. A lot of people had to get hurt in order for me to get my hands on that lol! Jokes! But it wasn't easy to get hold of.
I never got into Pokemon trading cards, I was more into football (American) cards. Never really thought I would like Pokemon either. I thought I was too old or too cool for it at the time but my cousin talked me into trying his copy of Pokemon Blue (I think) and I really enjoyed it so I bought my own copy of Pokemon Red and realized it was a blast. When Snap came out I figured it was something different so I picked that up not really expecting much but I was pleasantly surprised.

« Previous Topic · Gaming & General Nintendo 64 Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply