Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New to forum! Twitch Streamer!; Twitch N64 Streaming
Topic Started: Jan 26 2016, 05:03 PM (357 Views)
ItsLabs
Hey guys, Its Labs here. Firstly we all clearly love nintendo... Especially the N64... Now I use to play the games all the time as a kid their was 100's of them, and today I decided to redo them all while streaming! Preferably ones chosen by you guys on here! It would be cool if we could get my stream going hardcore I could be on everyday just gaming N64 games haha! :n64:

I love you all give it a check out! Make an account or if you already got one subscribe!

Oh and yeah first one to get on and tell me a game to play will be the first game I get :yeah:

Thanks in advance! :link:

ItsLabs Twitch!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sixty Formula
Member Avatar
Established Member
Welcome! Great forum to join, everyone here is very cool and knowledgable. Stream some Diddy Kong Racing, maybe beat some records? Sounds like fun. Looking forward to seeing a live stream.

ItsLabs
Sixty Formula
Jan 26 2016, 05:08 PM
Welcome! Great forum to join, everyone here is very cool and knowledgable. Stream some Diddy Kong Racing, maybe beat some records? Sounds like fun. Looking forward to seeing a live stream.
Sounds good that will be the first game I stream good choice never really played that one! :dk:
Lol a whole 2 ppl viewing I dont even know where to go in this game people come help me :P
Edited by ItsLabs, Jan 26 2016, 05:38 PM.

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever :yeah:

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Welcome to the site mate.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí

Bamboozled
Member Avatar
veteran of the psychic wars
Welcome! Nice to meet you, hope you stick around!
Posted Image
Posted Image

JCN64
Play some Goldeneye 007!

rdools
I challenge you to play Mario kart, and try and beat some of my records! We have Hotlap thread you should check out and put some times down.

« Previous Topic · Welcome and Introductions · Next Topic »
Add Reply