Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Got it MADE?; Nintendo 64 controller origins
Topic Started: Jan 30 2016, 04:29 PM (6,170 Views)
Cabanon
Elite
I have not forgot you, I will try to take a picture of my gold mk64 contest tomorrow.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cabanon
Elite
never posted a photo, but all 14 ASCII controllers are MADE IN JAPAN.
my Gold Mario Kart 64 Nintendo Power competition prize controller is also MADE IN JAPAN.

Cabanon
Elite
No64DD
May 6 2016, 06:49 PM
Cabanon did send a pic of one of those Asciipad 64 controllers. This is the first time actually seeing one up close!
This would be the Gold/Black Asciipad 64 controller?
Posted Image

From what i can tell, these controllers also have the lighter thumbstick housings that are present in Nintendo made MADE IN JAPAN controllers. Although made by ASCII, they are the closest related with the addition of button speed calibrations, and incredible colors.

@Cabanon, thanks for the pic. :yeah:
I still saved a top spot for your MK64 Gold controller! :D

that's the Metallica Blue ASCII, not Gold/Black. that one is sold but I have another one incoming... :)

Cabanon
Elite
ddr2nite
May 11 2016, 07:29 PM
Cabanon
May 11 2016, 06:49 PM
that's the Metallica Blue ASCII, not Gold/Black. that one is sold but I have another one incoming... :)
You found another one???
yup. it looked black at first but upon inspection, it's metallica blue. also the listing wasnt very detailed, by chance there was a nice picture. thats how I found it. All left would be to find boxed version of those I dont have, but that is going to be painful and very very long.

Cabanon
Elite
hey dan, can you updates those pictures ? I can also confirm that my MK64 Nintendo power Gold controller is also Made In Japan.

« Previous Topic · Nintendo 64 Guides, FAQs, and Information · Next Topic »
Add Reply