Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Got it MADE?; Nintendo 64 controller origins
Topic Started: Jan 30 2016, 04:29 PM (6,057 Views)
Nillew
Member Avatar
Established Member
Hi No64DD
Nice work :yeah:

Well, I can talk about the brazilian N64 controllers.

6 Traditional = Made in Japan
6 Multi Sabores = Made in Japan
Atomic Purple = Made in Japan
Golden (ISS64 Edition '98) = I can not confirm yet :-/ But it is very likely to be Made in Japan too
Just another admirer of the best videogame of all time =D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nillew
Member Avatar
Established Member
haha Thanks!

I have "dozens" of images. I would like to send to you by email.

Nillew
Member Avatar
Established Member
No64DD
Aug 5 2016, 08:54 PM
In honor of the opening ceremonies in Rio de Janeiro, i thought it would be good to add another MIJ controller thanks to our member Nillew!

Please finally welcome the Brazillian Grey standard Playtronic/Gradiente Nintendo 64 controller. 🎉

Posted Image

Posted Image

I love the extent Brazil went into authenticicating their own products. MADE IN JAPAN in both console and seperate scenarios.
I certainly had a great experience bringing these controllers to our forum thanks to Nillew, that took me on an awesome journey through the unique Nintendo 64 history in South America.

I've hoped that you all enjoy the work on this thread so far.
Go Rio! Um mundo novo!Posted Image
Nice! It's amazing your sympathy, No64DD! ^_^
Thank you for remembering to mention the opening ceremony of the Olympics. :yeah:

This grey controller is only Gradiente, not Playtronic (if want to be perfectionist)

Hey, I will send pictures of a yellow controller (Gradiente) and another yellow controller (Playtronic) this week for you*
*Here or via e-mail.

Thanks for reply about the cams X_D

« Previous Topic · Nintendo 64 Guides, FAQs, and Information · Next Topic »
Add Reply