Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Got it MADE?; Nintendo 64 controller origins
Topic Started: Jan 30 2016, 04:29 PM (5,030 Views)
CobraMJD
Member Avatar
Ex-Soldier 1st Class
\o/
That's great! I think it is awesome this kind of registration of "our" products, since this is not well done on brazilian forums/websites, even the wikipedia is very poor in portuguese, specially in games.
Both Snes and N64 had official release with more effort, I also have GameCube but it was just imported, meanwhile Snes and N64 had translated materials and stuff.

Even I discovered recently that brazilian N64 received some exclusive games on all American Continent, including games in Portuguese. Probably most of you already know 'em all, but maybe many could find good games exclusively brought to Brazil frfom Europe or Japan because of unique market preference, and the PAL-M is just like NTSC, so probably works well, so I with to see more finds, and the spread of information! :yeah:
Posted Image
:n64: Posted Image: 3/296
:n64: Posted Image: 30/198
:n64: Posted Image: 2/???
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Nintendo 64 Guides, FAQs, and Information · Next Topic »
Add Reply