Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
ExciteBike 64; February Game of the Month
Topic Started: Feb 2 2016, 10:16 AM (748 Views)
TofuJunky87
Member Avatar
Do you tofu?
This is a great game, not only for racing but stunts to. You really do have to get used to the controls and it is best to learn from the tutorial or read the manual. Otherwise, you may not "get" it.
Current 64 Collection: Grey, Jungle, Fire, Ice, Smoke, Watermelon, Grape, Gold, JP Blue/Clear, Daiei Hawks
Current Game Count: 324
Current Controller Count: 32

:n64: 4ever

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TofuJunky87
Member Avatar
Do you tofu?
buddy1983
Feb 22 2016, 07:20 AM
@TofuJunky87, played 10 minutes of this for the first time last night and so far "i dont get it" so I will take your advice and try the tutorial :yeah: seems pretty good though
I felt the same way the first time I played it. While I liked the overall game and what they were trying to accomplish, I didn't understand how to play it properly because I couldn't make bigger jumps and land on the far side of the burms, and I had trouble making sharp corners. I found it frustrating...

...until I played the tutorial, which taught me turbo, preloading the suspension for higher jumps, using the sharp turn buttons, and so on. Then it "clicked" and suddenly I loved it. The tutorial also teaches you stunts but stick to the general controls first to run fast laps. Performing "Supermans" will come later ;)
Current 64 Collection: Grey, Jungle, Fire, Ice, Smoke, Watermelon, Grape, Gold, JP Blue/Clear, Daiei Hawks
Current Game Count: 324
Current Controller Count: 32

:n64: 4ever

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · GoTM Archive (Gen I) · Next Topic »
Add Reply