Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What is your recommendation for Cruis'n World?
Buy and play! 5 (100%)
Buy only 0 (0%)
Play only 0 (0%)
Safely ignore 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 5
Cruis'n World; Vehicle Racer (Arcade)
Topic Started: Feb 17 2016, 08:24 AM (348 Views)
TofuJunky87
Member Avatar
Do you tofu?
Posted ImageCruis’n World is the awesome follow up to the outrageous Cruis’n USA. This time, the same fun controls and gameplay are back but with globally themed tracks and an even more robust vehicle lineup. With expanded compatibility for 4 player gaming and rumble pak usage, this entry in the series continues with a successful formula. Finally, you can now wheelie-boost!

SCORE: 8.0/10
Edited by TofuJunky87, Feb 18 2016, 10:22 PM.
Current 64 Collection: Grey, Jungle, Fire, Ice, Smoke, Watermelon, Grape, Gold, JP Blue/Clear, Daiei Hawks
Current Game Count: 324
Current Controller Count: 32

:n64: 4ever

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
This is my favorite of the N64 Cruis'n bunch. The controls are a bit tighter and the game in general tones down the arcade flair and adds a smidgen of sim to create a better racing experience. Gone is the bikini-clad starter and the finish line guy twirling his shirt over his head, but it's a fair trade-off.
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

TofuJunky87
Member Avatar
Do you tofu?
Agreed. This also probably my favorite. To me, USA was really hindered by only 2 player multiplayer. That and I love the rumble pak functionality.
Current 64 Collection: Grey, Jungle, Fire, Ice, Smoke, Watermelon, Grape, Gold, JP Blue/Clear, Daiei Hawks
Current Game Count: 324
Current Controller Count: 32

:n64: 4ever

Posted Image

telyon
This is by far my favorite of the Cruis'n Series!

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · 64-Bit Game Reviews · Next Topic »
Add Reply