Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What is your recommendation for 1080 Snowboarding?
Buy and play! 13 (92.9%)
Buy only 0 (0%)
Play only 1 (7.1%)
Safely ignore 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 14
1080 Snowboarding; Sports/Racing/Stunts
Topic Started: Feb 17 2016, 05:01 PM (753 Views)
TofuJunky87
Member Avatar
Do you tofu?
Posted ImageOne of the premier snowboarding titles on the console, 1080 offers a great mix of gameplay between racing and stunts. A variety of modes make sure you’ll get your snowboarding fix, and you can even compete with a friend. With the added bonus of a soundtrack that is all too “90s,” 1080 offers a totally rad time to shred some powder, yo!

SCORE: 7.5/10
Edited by TofuJunky87, May 3 2017, 09:24 PM.
Current 64 Collection: Grey, Jungle, Fire, Ice, Smoke, Watermelon, Grape, Gold, JP Blue/Clear, Daiei Hawks
Current Game Count: 324
Current Controller Count: 32

:n64: 4ever

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

sublime1996525
Member Avatar
That dude
Couldn't agree more! Love this game.

Karsty5
Member Avatar
The GCN guy
Great review! I've never wanted that game before, looks like I will have to take a closer look!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd7OLL-vIfr4bMQhasZ6a1A - My YouTube Channel
Posted Image

Intendall64
Member Avatar
I loved 1080 growing up (and now). After completing all the races I always tried to get as high a score as I could on the half pipe and jumps...great times. I tried again recently but sadly my 12yr old skill has gone!

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
I agree this is a great title. I still have my original which I bought new from the now defunct Woolworths back in the day. £10! Great review man I couldn't have put it better!

:yeah:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know it’s funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but can’t feed the poor’

ctrl_room57
1080 was one of my favs, and as I think back I don't think I've played a better snowboarding game on any console
#goldeneye4lyfe
LFGdating.com

TofuJunky87
Member Avatar
Do you tofu?
If you had a PS2, SSX was decent. For XBox OG owners, Amped was pretty good too.
Current 64 Collection: Grey, Jungle, Fire, Ice, Smoke, Watermelon, Grape, Gold, JP Blue/Clear, Daiei Hawks
Current Game Count: 324
Current Controller Count: 32

:n64: 4ever

Posted Image

davyK
Member Avatar
Established Member
Part of the N64 trinity of Waverace, 1080 and Excitebike.

All 3 way, way ahead of their time. Still enjoyable.
Edited by davyK, Sep 2 2017, 05:08 PM.

D.J Cat
Member Avatar
Intendall64
Mar 29 2016, 04:12 AM
I loved 1080 growing up (and now). After completing all the races I always tried to get as high a score as I could on the half pipe and jumps...great times. I tried again recently but sadly my 12yr old skill has gone!
I was able to beat my 12 year old self's best time and finally crack the elusive under 1 minute 20 on Golden Forest!

https://youtu.be/niEPPuKdnvk

MymeeN64
Member Avatar
I just picked this up today! Whenever I went n64 shopping I always passed it up because I thought I had it.

Not today! I brought my list in this time. :coffee:
"Mom, can I play pretendo?" -Nathan, age 4 :wub:

Posted Image

Piscean64
Member Avatar
This game took me a while to get into but when I finally did I really enjoyed it, even if I still find it a bit hard.

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · 64-Bit Game Reviews · Next Topic »
Add Reply