Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Rampage 2: Universal Tour; March Game of the Month
Topic Started: Feb 29 2016, 04:40 PM (348 Views)
stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
After many nominations and near wins, Rampage 2 is finally our winner.

I personally never owned a Rampage game of my own. However, I frequently rented and borrowed them. Simple gameplay but funny and entertaining :lol:

I wouldn't mind playing a round or two at the moment as a mater of fact :yeah:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Retro Junkie
Member Avatar
There is no spoon.
I recently purchased this about a little over a week ago. I have been saving it with the expectation that it would be the March game of the month. Ready to play!!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
Well that worked out amazingly well for you :yeah:

EnvyFox
Member Avatar
Yes! It finally won! :w00t:

Now that I think about it, I'm not exactly sure why I was so dead set on voting the game in. I mean it IS an awesome game that it worthy of Game of the Month, but I barely played the N64 version. Most of my time and memories with the game happened on the PS1. Then again, I don't remember either one being less fun to play than the other, so I guess it doesn't really matter. :lol:

Congrats to Rampage 2: Universal Tour! It may be an overly simple game, but it never got boring for me. :yeah:
Posted Image

Retro Junkie
Member Avatar
There is no spoon.
I am finding it a nice little arcade time waster. This is my first experience in playing the game, ever. I love arcade gaming. I never saw or played this game back during the arcade days. It is good for a time when you want to just kick back and play something, but you don't know what.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

breeding_fear
Member Avatar
Established Member
Bought recently a cartridge of the first game.. Rampage: World Tour..
To be honest i was bored quickly..
Won't buy the second game..
:n64: EUR PAL Games: 111/239

TofuJunky87
Member Avatar
Do you tofu?
Never played this game or the other Rampage title. Didn't really seem to strike my fancy when watching videos of it but it looks like a good game for short spurts to just turn your brain off and have some fun without too much thought. I may add them to my collection if I find it for a cheap price locally. But I'm not actively seeking a copy...
Current 64 Collection: Grey, Jungle, Fire, Ice, Smoke, Watermelon, Grape, Gold, JP Blue/Clear, Daiei Hawks
Current Game Count: 324
Current Controller Count: 32

:n64: 4ever

Posted Image

Durnaxe
Member Avatar
After Playing this again for take the stage thread I find it fun for really short bursts since there is not much depth to this game.

Also I find this game frustratingly hard (and I wouldn't call myself bad at games).
:n64: Games: 136
Wii U username: Durnaxe
Ready to lay the smack down in Pokken!

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GoTM Archive (Gen I) · Next Topic »
Add Reply