Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64 Cartridge Board Scan/Picture Repository Complete! (NTSC); Identify those pesky counterfeit N64 games!
Topic Started: Mar 7 2016, 12:59 AM (12,345 Views)
Rocky
Member Avatar
Expand the relevant section below and use CTRL + F to find your cart, for maximum speed!

Or...

Click here for a Zip Download of every N64 Cartridge Board

A-F
Spoiler: click to toggle

G-M

CONTINUED ON POST #5 BELOW
Direct Link: http://s9.zetaboards.com/Nintendo_64_Forever/single/?p=8198110&t=7464768
Edited by Rocky, Nov 13 2017, 10:53 AM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rocky
Member Avatar
CONTINUED FROM POST #1

N-Z

Pirate Carts

Section Under Construction

Hall of Fame!

Board Submissions:
Shellshocker18: 204
jonafish75: 42
cormano: 13
bludedogrulez: 9
Pajamarama_64: 9
gamerjerome: 7
Bauer: 3
Krusha2117: 3
GeekyFerret: 3
boomdiers: 2
SixtyForumula: 1
Edited by Rocky, May 1 2017, 03:56 PM.
Posted Image

Rocky
Member Avatar
A big thank you to boomdiers and jonafish for submitting new boards to the repository! We also have our very first confirmation given by jonafish! Worms and Bomberman now have a black star (verified).

Added in a contest you guys might be interested in at the bottom of the 1st post. ;)
Edited by Rocky, Mar 10 2016, 12:22 AM.
Posted Image

Rocky
Member Avatar
Sixty Formula
Mar 10 2016, 09:10 PM
Can we post links for our pictures down below here in the thread? I'll add several games here tonight. :)
Here or through private messaging is fine!

@Pimpin that would certainly be interesting! I'm curious whether fakes are lighter, heavier, or the same. >_>

@boomdiers Oh yea forgot to tell you that it was hard to see the board since your shadow was on it. Can you re-shoot maybe?
Posted Image

Rocky
Member Avatar
Boomdiers
Mar 10 2016, 11:07 PM
http://i.imgur.com/SlQxR7w.jpg

Is this better @rocky
Yup that's good! Added ya to the board.
Posted Image

Rocky
Member Avatar
Sixty Formula
Mar 11 2016, 12:28 PM
Added. :yeah:
Posted Image

Rocky
Member Avatar
Anyone game for posting some more? ;)
Posted Image

Rocky
Member Avatar
@Sixty Sweet!

Big thank you to Jona for submitting a whopping total of 10 board pictures today. :mario:

We are now at 17/296.
Edited by Rocky, Apr 11 2016, 09:01 PM.
Posted Image

Rocky
Member Avatar
I apologize for the late update guys, haven't been as active as late due to finishing up university and all that job related stuff. I also do a lot of Photoshop stuff for these cartridge pictures behind the scenes which can be very time consuming. With that said....HUGE UPDATE!

-Jonafish comes in swinging once again with a whopping 30 game update! We're now at 47/296 N64 games. :n64:

-No64DD verifies the rarest cartridge in the N64 library: Sculptor's Cut! :n64:

Keep em' coming! :mario:
Edited by Rocky, Jul 16 2016, 11:01 PM.
Posted Image

Rocky
Member Avatar
Cabanon
Jul 18 2016, 07:26 PM
why not expand it to NTSC-J and PAL exclusive ? or maybe add them later down the road...
Will tackle those down the road definitely. For right now I'm just focusing on finishing the NTSC set first.
Posted Image

Rocky
Member Avatar
Anyone wanna help with more board pics? :wub:
Posted Image

Rocky
Member Avatar
Woah man, I have a lot of work to do! Thanks so much for this legendary post Shellshocker, the pictures are perfect! I got some school work going on but I estimate I'll be able to update the post in a week or two. :n64:
Edited by Rocky, Sep 12 2016, 11:08 PM.
Posted Image

Rocky
Member Avatar
My friends....I have an early Christmas present! I finally had a couple days to bang this update out. 202 new entries thanks to Shellshocker! We're now at 84% completion!

Posted Image

You may have noticed that the verification star system has been axed. Got rid of it for a couple reasons: 1. I've seen so many legitimate cart boards and fake ones now that it's obvious to tell the difference 2. Who the hell is going to pirate Madden 64? 3. It was making the update process twice as long, it's much more streamlined now 4. Who the hell is going to pirate Madden 64? I apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused. Thanks!
Posted Image

Rocky
Member Avatar
^Not only does this guide help put piracy at bay but it also gives neat little facts like Harvest Moon and 1080 having identical boards! I agree, common sense and looking at this guide for reference will give you a good idea if your cart is genuine or not. :D
I think we can surmise that not every cart will be exactly identical but they will be pretty darn close.

Please help out if you can! This is going to be a giant achievement for this forum and piracy in general if we do it!
Edited by Rocky, Dec 26 2016, 12:10 AM.
Posted Image

Rocky
Member Avatar
Shellshocker18
Dec 25 2016, 10:12 AM
I'm not sure if you got my PM or not but just in case you didn't I'll post it here. I noticed 2 errors on the list for the carts not yet pictured.

First is Nightmare Creatures should be removed because you already posted the picture for that one.

Second is that you accidently listed the Vigilante 8 Second Offense board pic I took as the original Vigilante 8, and put Second Offense on the to do list. The original should be the one on the to do list.

http://m.imgur.com/crdbuNs?r

Thankfully these are both quick easy edits. Thanks again for the hard work keeping this all organized. Have a nice Holiday :yeah:
Thank you for letting me know Shellshocker! Both errors have been fixed. :yeah:
Posted Image

Rocky
Member Avatar
Thanks bluedog for the help, great pictures! You too Shellshocker. :yeah: Guide updated! Had to omit the carts needed section in the main post because the post got too long apparently. Hopefully we can fit the last 35 lines in there!
Edited by Rocky, Apr 29 2017, 02:08 PM.
Posted Image

Rocky
Member Avatar
Thank you so much jerome and bauer for reviving this repo, we're so close now! Guide updated. Only 13 more boards to go. :phear:

Disney's Tarzan
Duke Nukem Zero Hour
International Superstar Soccer 64
International Track & Field 2000
Mike Piazza's Strike Zone
Milo's Astro Lanes
NBA In The Zone 2000
Top Gear Rally 2
Triple Play 2000
Vigilante 8
WCW Backstage Assault
Wheel of Fortune
World Cup '98
Edited by Rocky, Apr 29 2017, 09:39 PM.
Posted Image

Rocky
Member Avatar
Jsboger
Apr 29 2017, 12:32 PM
If I had a tool I could send pictures of all the ones remaining :(
This would do the trick if you're interested. :yeah:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-8mm-4-5mm-Security-Screwdriver-Tool-Bit-Set-Nintendo-NES-SNES-N64-Game-Boy-/201824548890?hash=item2efdae381a:g:wPMAAOSwTuJYqP~E
Posted Image

Rocky
Member Avatar
Way to go out with a bang! Thanks so much cormano for your contribution. :D

Thank you to everybody else as well! A year later and this mammoth of a project is complete. :n64:
Edited by Rocky, May 1 2017, 03:58 PM.
Posted Image

Rocky
Member Avatar
I've been thinking this thread might need a sticky? Repros are getting crazy prevalent and this topic has been bringing a lot of traffic to this forum.
Edited by Rocky, Nov 21 2017, 10:26 PM.
Posted Image

Rocky
Member Avatar
bluedogrulez
Nov 22 2017, 04:47 AM
Done. We fight back!
Right on! Thanks! :n64:
Posted Image

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you