Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Intedall64 Collection; My N64 Collection to date
Topic Started: Mar 12 2016, 06:56 AM (1,114 Views)
Intendall64
Member Avatar
So I finally had a chance to take photos of my collection and I wanted to share with you all. This is all of my consoles, apart from the one I actually use and I'd say about half of my boxed games. I'll post the other half of games tomorrow.

So to start with, the shelving where I keep everything. It goes back deeper than you think!

Posted Image

Here are the controllers. I have a boxed Snow White Hori on the way as well as a few others.

Posted Image

Close up of the Power Controllers plus Hello Mac:

Posted Image

Now the consoles. Soon I'll be adding a boxed Daiei Hawks to the list, very excited!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And finally the games (well half of them) and some other things. I have a good number of sealed games and some specialty items. I'll post the rest when I get back to my flat.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My favourite three collectibles as a Zelda fan:

Posted Image

Anyway, I'll be adding new items to this fairly regularly as they come through! Enjoy :mario:

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Houghton0609
Established Member
Very nice, some top items!! Would like to get my hands on some of it, would defo be interested in that turok 2 if ever wanted to sell

italia64
Member Avatar
Veteran
Great collection. Top quality conditions, plenty of red strip sealed and very rare/looked after items.

Good job!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Intendall64
Member Avatar
Houghton0609
Mar 12 2016, 07:25 AM
Very nice, some top items!! Would like to get my hands on some of it, would defo be interested in that turok 2 if ever wanted to sell
@Houghton, I'll keep that in mind if I ever pick up a spare!

sublime1996525
Member Avatar
That dude
Wow very impressive man!

Vinyl
Member Avatar
Veteran
Epic collection dude! Really nice!
https://www.consolevariations.com/
The Ultimate Console Database

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Awesome collection Intendall such a joy to look at. Congrats with the Daiei Hawks score as well. :yeah:

Edit: I'm missing the grey box variant of the original controller. I see you have two - don't fancy selling one do you?
Edited by Milage007, Mar 12 2016, 11:26 AM.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí

breeding_fear
Member Avatar
Established Member
Oh come on!
I 'm from Greece and i don't own a Nortec tape UK cib Shadowgate 64!!
And everyone else has a copy!!
You steal our games! lol
Just kidding!
Also a Robotron 64 with Nortec tape.
Really nice collection!
:n64: EUR PAL Games: 111/239

Intendall64
Member Avatar
Here are the rest of the games. Almost a complete Mario set (Mario Tennis is on the way) and some more Zelda!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

TofuJunky87
Member Avatar
Do you tofu?
Very Nice. Its great to see such minty fresh boxes. That is a well cared for collection.

Also, love the Hori Mini Pads!
Current 64 Collection: Grey, Jungle, Fire, Ice, Smoke, Watermelon, Grape, Gold, JP Blue/Clear, Daiei Hawks
Current Game Count: 324
Current Controller Count: 32

:n64: 4ever

Posted Image

Intendall64
Member Avatar
Quick Collection Update:

Mint Daiei Hawks
Posted Image
Posted Image

Decent Conditon Pokemon Stadium Battle Set (Milage will recognise this from eBay...finally got it)
Posted Image

New Games
Posted Image

2 new Micro machines with Free Vehicle. I now have 7 of these...still got a few to go!
Posted Image
Edited by Intendall64, Apr 13 2016, 06:40 AM.

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Awesome pickups Intendall. Such a nice collection you have. How much you manage to get him down to on the Battle Set in the end? Glad it has gone to a good home.
Edited by Milage007, Apr 13 2016, 06:43 AM.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí

Intendall64
Member Avatar
Milage007
Apr 13 2016, 06:43 AM
Awesome pickups Intendall. Such a nice collection you have. How much you manage to get him down to on the Battle Set in the end? Glad it has gone to a good home.
So originally I got him down to £210 but the end flap got damaged in transit which was a real shame so he gave me a partial refund of £45. So in the end it cost £165. All the internal packaging is there and mint, the outer box is probably a 7/10 now and the VHS is still sealed amazingly which is cool.

Intendall64
Member Avatar
I had a chance to put some shelving up over the long weekend to better highlight some of the collection. I hope you like them (The shelves aren't aligned due to piping behind the walls)

The back wall:
Posted Image

Side Wall:
Posted Image

Some Close-ups:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Some Australia Variants:
Posted Image

Micro Machines:
Posted Image

Once I figure out how to display my consoles I'll add some more (if anyone has advice on how to display consoles, etc. please feel free to comment)
Edited by Intendall64, May 31 2016, 08:41 AM.

No64DD
Member Avatar
Neva wizard Kee
WOW!!! Congratulations on all of this! I need to check this section more often.
I'm in awe of your boxed Horipad minis!
Were the Winter Limited 2000's hard to find?
A Secret star
lie here~

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
Very impressive collection. Hey, what's the story behind the signed copy of LoZ:OoT?
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

SoloJones64
Established Member
Amazing stuff

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Wow that really is an amazing collection you have there Intendall. Looking past the insane awesomeness of the items I think you've really done the collection justice with the presentation. Nice work and thanks for sharing!
Posted Image
Posted Image

Intendall64
Member Avatar
bluedogrulez
May 31 2016, 09:44 AM
Very impressive collection. Hey, what's the story behind the signed copy of LoZ:OoT?
@BDR - So this copy is from when he came to London in 2003 and did a signing at Virgin Megastore. I won this on eBay quite some ago and the listing had some photos of the seller at the convention so I was pretty sure it wasn't faked. It also helps that I've seen others and the colour pen and signature are identical.

Thanks for all the comments everyone, after seeing all the amazing collections on this forum I wanted to Pimp mine up a bit.

Intendall64
Member Avatar
Latest Adds:

Posted ImageLatest Adds:

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Some nice titles there man! All minty as well!! Must have set you back quite a bit that lot!?
Posted Image
Posted Image

Intendall64
Member Avatar
Milage007
Jun 17 2016, 07:18 AM
Some nice titles there man! All minty as well!! Must have set you back quite a bit that lot!?
Was actually more reasonable than it could have been. Got StarCraft from a guy in Australia for less than £500. Geomon 2 was £90 so that was a great deal, the others were just auctions and odd bits I found. As soon as the opportunity arises you just have to take it!

Intendall64
Member Avatar
Latest editions to the collection! Some great finds!

Posted Image

Intendall64
Member Avatar
It's been a while since I last posted on here due to work commitments. Here's some of my latest stuff.

Finally completed my Aus PAL collection. Snowboard Kids 2 took about 2months to be delivered but it finally arrived! Posted Image

I also completed my first trade. I swapped a sealed Ocarina of Time and Sealed/Graded Mystical Ninja for the below 4:
Posted Image

A bit strange as I actually got another sealed Goemon in return (just not graded) but it's very nice and probably an 85+. The other guy just didn't want to send it off. I'm happy with the Flying Dragon though. I'll let you all judge if it was a good swap :)

No64DD
Member Avatar
Neva wizard Kee
Nice trades! Is that the French version of Rugrats in Paris: The Movie?
A Secret star
lie here~

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Intendall64
Member Avatar
No64DD
Aug 31 2016, 11:18 AM
Nice trades! Is that the French version of Rugrats in Paris: The Movie?
Thanks, I wasn't sure at first but think it was pretty fair in all. It's the UK version of Rugrats in Paris. I've struggled to find one and this guy offered it as an extra which was good of him.

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Awesome pickups Intendall as always! Your collection just gets better and better.
Posted Image
Posted Image

heavyxfriends
Member Avatar
Established Member
Really impressive collection, never seen anyone with the hori pads boxed.

Jsboger
Member Avatar
Established Member
Impressive collection sir!
Nintendo Sixty-FOOOOOOOOOOUR!!!!!!

lithium017
Member Avatar
Is Now Posting With Power
Great collection of consoles and games. I really like seeing the different worldwide packaging compared to North America
Click For Nintendo Collecting Youtube Page

N64 Consoles: 16 / 16 N64 Controllers 29 / 30 N64 Accessories: 8 / 10
NES: 32 --- SNES: 133 --- N64: 64 --- Gamecube: 78--- Wii: 75 --- WiiU: 14

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: