Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Intedall64 Collection; My N64 Collection to date
Topic Started: Mar 12 2016, 06:56 AM (1,108 Views)
Intendall64
Member Avatar
Quick update to the collection, finally got lucky and found a Smoke Black console CIB for auction on eBay which was labelled very badly! The front is excellent but there is some water damage to one side and part of the back (See pics). Considering how hard it is to find these though I am very happy! Now I just need a Jungle Green CIB to complete the set 8)

Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Nice Intendall! Definitely very hard to find. I was looking for a long time and instead I gave up and bought a US NTSC Smoke. Not all bad because I play US games and the way my collection of consoles is displayed you only see the consoles and not the boxes anyway.

Every time you post an update I look forward to opening the thread up and seeing what you have landed.

:yeah:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí

Houghton0609
Established Member
Good stuff dave!

Intendall64
Member Avatar
Big thanks to Jone for sending this beauty to the UK! Perfectly packaged, couldn't ask for more!

Posted Image

These are on the way, will be a while longer before they reach British shores though. 5 down, 2 to go....

Posted Image

Posted Image

If anyone knows where I can get the Green and Orange for a reasonable price and decent condition please PM me!!

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Awesome David! Well jelly. Got the hardest out of the way at least anyway with the Watermelon!
Posted Image
Posted Image

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí

jonebone
Member Avatar
Glad to help out your collection, wish you the best of luck in finishing soon!

Intendall64
Member Avatar
So the year is almost at an end and I wanted to give one last 2016 collection update! I've spent part of the holidays going through my N64 collection, arranging it...then re-arranging it! Anyway, it's been quite a year and my collection has come a hell of a long way. Anyway without further ado here it is:

An outside view
Posted Image

Controllers and consoles
Posted Image

Games and Consoles
Posted Image

Top Shelf
Posted Image

Now this was after I had sorted through it all. This is what it looks like laid out!!!

The controllers
Posted Image

Blister Controllers (Gold is on its way!)
Posted Image

UK Consoles
Posted Image

Japanese Consoles
Posted Image

Part of the Zelda Collection
Posted Image

243 Games (A few more are on their way)
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Merry Christmas everyone!!! :yeah:
Edited by Intendall64, Dec 24 2016, 11:37 AM.

funkymonkey
Member Avatar
Hey there! I realy like your massive collection and would like to start one for my own. For now, i've bought some games from ebay (sealed) but maybe there's more sites than that to stock up my collection. Any chance to talk to you about doubles and items you want to sell? (:

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: