Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64 Game Reference Database; Quick Reference Guide to Peripheral Compatibility and Other Game Info
Topic Started: Mar 15 2016, 01:32 PM (1,365 Views)
italia64
Member Avatar
Veteran
Great topic! Very useful for everybody!

In these days I wanted to open a topic "how to write properly N64 titles", but we can use this topic for tue purpose.

For example:

AeroGauge - Aerogauge (if it's wrong to write capital letters after lowercase letters) - Aero Gauge
Donald Duck: Goin' Qu@ckers/Donald Duck: Qu@ck Att@ck or without the "@" or with the "?*!"?
Shadow Man - Shadowman - ShadowMan

How to list The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time in alphabetical order?
a) Zelda, the legend of - Ocarina of Time
b) Legend of Zelda, the - Ocarina of Time
c) The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time (but counting it in the "L" section)
and so...

I have tons of this options for a lot of games.

For example:

Star Wars Episode I - Battle for Naboo (I or 1?)
Star Wars: Episode I - Battle for Naboo
Star Wars Episode I: Battle for Naboo

Wich Japanese translation use? (something are different)

For almost every case Wikipedia gives us the answer. But in some cases there are mistakes.
I want that all my databases have the same name of a certain game in every place, I want to unificate all my database so I need an ultimate way to write games titles.

So we can correct the titles in this list if the TC agrees.

Edited by italia64, Mar 15 2016, 03:55 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Nintendo 64 Guides, FAQs, and Information · Next Topic »
Add Reply