Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Miitomo; Nintendo on your cell
Topic Started: Mar 31 2016, 03:58 PM (2,265 Views)
D.J Cat
Member Avatar
I really don't want it to end, if enough people care, would they keep it going or can they do an unofficial server like Grizz tells us about for Mario Kart Wii and I remember they did for Red Alert 2 (and other Command & Conquer games) WAY back in the day...

Am I just in denial or what hmm...
I know It would hardly be making them a fortune, but how hard would it be to keep it going...

A wise woman once said "not like this" 😑
Edited by D.J Cat, Jan 25 2018, 12:47 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

buddy1983
Member Avatar
Veteran
No64DD
Jan 25 2018, 10:57 AM
I spent at least $150 decking out my mii houses and wardrobe! :lol:

;_;
Real money? :eh:
Youtube

Wii U user name: Read1ngFC (thats a one and not a i)

Switch friend code SW-4595-4819-7191

UK resident

Posted Image

I'm currently playiing triangle in a reggae band. I just stand in the back and Ting

No64DD
Member Avatar
Neva wizard Kee
Yeah. :lol:

Between 2016 and 17 i bought coins in mostly $10 increments, so i'd have to say it added up to around that amount.
Now it's the idea that i don't get to keep that! Kinda messed up.

I was thinking about it, and it came to me that we were all basically playing Pachinko. Nintendo found a way to recreate what it would be like to experience parlor life in the gambling districts of Japan!
More or less. :mellow:
A Secret star
lie here~

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
I was disappointed to hear the news. My wife and daughter took it bad too. My daughter enjoyed dressing her mii's up.daily. I liked interacting with them and fellow forum members on there. It was also really the first time my wife got to interact with folks from the forum as well.

Another bummer, I had a fortune saved in coins (over 120k) and tickets (over 200). I never paid for them but saved and saved. Now that pretty much serves no purpose :p

MymeeN64
Member Avatar
It hurts to play it now... like we're in denial lol
"Mom, can I play pretendo?" -Nathan, age 4 :wub:

Posted Image

D.J Cat
Member Avatar
I'm waiting for the decision to change or something...

All the Cat pics and the 😉 and the puns and the excuses to link to K-Pop music videos....
Ahh...

No64DD
Member Avatar
Neva wizard Kee
That is some amazing will power Stinger!

We still got a few good months left though. In a way, it does feel like Randnet. :)
A Secret star
lie here~

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Other Video Games · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: