Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mario Kart 64; April Game of the Month *Special 64th Edition*
Topic Started: Apr 1 2016, 11:41 AM (288 Views)
EnvyFox
Member Avatar
Did you know that this game (along eith some Mortal Kombat games) got my dad back into playing games with me? I picked this game up (along with several others) last year at a thrift store for cheap and now we play through this game regularly. It brings back old memories of when we (my dad, my younger brother and I) would race each other for hours and hours. My dad would even bring the N64 over to the after school program we went to on Fridays and all of the kids got a chance to race. It was really cool because it was a very poor neighborhood and a lot of the other kids didn't have games to play at home.

So you can bet that I have absolutely zero problems with this game winning the vote over Super Smash Brothers. It helped with giving me a terrific childhood and revived gaming time with my dad. He's gotten better since I was a kid... or maybe I've gotten worse. :blink:
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · GoTM Archive (Gen I) · Next Topic »
Add Reply