Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NTSC-J (Japanese) Master Listing; Full Breakdown of Japanese Region N64 Games
Topic Started: Apr 14 2016, 06:18 PM (1,687 Views)
Digital
Member Avatar
Thanks for this ddr2nite! I saw your reply on NintendoAge aswell.

Regarding Powerful Pro Yakyuu 4 and WonderProject 2 not having editions WITHOUT ControllerPaks, as I checked my collection this week I found this:

Posted Image

To be honest, it COULD be switched with a regular plastic tray.. The only thing I can say, this is how I got it directly from Japan

Edited by Digital, Apr 29 2016, 11:13 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Digital
Member Avatar
Here is a visual for how a (almost :-/ ) complete collection looks like:

Posted Image

Digital
Member Avatar
Thanks Shellshocker! The shelf is a beefed up Ikea Billy bookshelf with an extra middle part and extenders on top. I think you can find it all over the world.

Yes the box and manual of Pro Yakyuu King 2 is the only thing missing for me completing the 198 mark.

I saw the thread of the N-Cyclopedia, great initiative guys! After 22 years of collecting these Japanese games it's maybe time to put them too good use haha! You have my full coorperation. (When I have time ofcourse, I have a daytime job and a family) To upload photos and put them on this message board is maybe a bit too much work, but I can email or whatsapp photos very easy and fast, I just make them with my phone and send them. Just pm me for working this out.

« Previous Topic · Nintendo 64 Guides, FAQs, and Information · Next Topic »
Add Reply