Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What is your recommendation for Banjo-Tooie?
Buy and play! 4 (100%)
Buy only 0 (0%)
Play only 0 (0%)
Safely ignore 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 4
Banjo-Tooie; Platformer
Topic Started: May 2 2016, 10:43 AM (255 Views)
TofuJunky87
Member Avatar
Do you tofu?
Posted ImageThe follow-up to the immensely successful Banjo-Kazooie, BT continues with much of the same formula, with Rare once again at the helm guiding the beloved franchise. While the great gameplay, exploration, tight controls, memorable characters, and great music is back, additional features include new moves, playing separately as each character, and multiplayer! If you loved the first Banjo, BT is a must own.

SCORE: 10/10
Current 64 Collection: Grey, Jungle, Fire, Ice, Smoke, Watermelon, Grape, Gold, JP Blue/Clear, Daiei Hawks
Current Game Count: 324
Current Controller Count: 32

:n64: 4ever

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shy Guy
Member Avatar
I haven't played beyond the first world of Banjo-Kazooie, but had a grand time jiggy-hunting through Banjo-Tooie. So much to explore and discover. The characters are colorful. Kirkhope's score is the epitome of memorable. I can still recall the tunes for practically all the worlds and play them in my head. It's also great fun to blast friends with eggs in the multiplayer shootout!
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · 64-Bit Game Reviews · Next Topic »
Add Reply