Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Cruisin' World; May Game of the Month
Topic Started: May 2 2016, 12:41 PM (430 Views)
Vekoma64
Member Avatar
In the UK Crusi'n USA was not really known as Arcades are far and few between and very small. They just sneaked out the game with no fan fare and I read in a magazine it was rubbish and bought it anyway. I hated it so much and thought how can the worlds most powerful games console have a game like this and Sony had Ridge Racer and so much more. Then World was on the shelf and my mother bought it anyway and I took it home and played it. Went straight to London and thought wow this game sucks, why is there a corner on London Bridge and switched it off. One day though I put it in and I just got it, it was fast, funny and just great. I then went back to USA and loved it too, not as much as World and I waited with anticipation for Exotica and the Pal regions got the shaft. Real shame, I only played Exotica a few years ago and love it too. World is still my fav and still gets played at least 10 times a year every year.
Edited by Vekoma64, May 9 2016, 05:53 PM.
Nintendo gaming since 1989 WiiU NNID- Vekoma64

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · GoTM Archive (Gen I) · Next Topic »
Add Reply