Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Oldskool Nintendo 64; WHY DID I BOUGHT THE N64 IN 2016!!
Topic Started: Jul 3 2016, 03:34 AM (629 Views)
YannickL
Hey guys,

A few weeks ago I went to a fleamarket in Holland and found a CIB Super Mario 64 game for the Nintendo 64 for 2$.
I was too happy about it and went home.
I tried to sell it the same day that I bought it. I had an offer of 25 $. But I just couldn't sell it, the cover was too nice. So I was thinking why not buy the whole console and see if the game works? And I did, luckily the console came with 1 controller, Wave race 64 and Pokémon stadium. So I played Super Mario 64 and I fell in love with it, just bought donkey kong 64 and diddy kong racing also bought mario party on the N64 for 7,5 $ at a fleamarket.

Now I bought 2 more controllers for the N64 to play mario party with my friends!

Can't wait!

So what games do you guys recommend me to buy for multiplayer gaming?

Kind regards,

Yannick

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

YannickL
Just bought 2 zelda games too, Ocarina of Time and Majora's mask pal for 25$!
:cussfit:!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Welcome and Introductions · Next Topic »
Add Reply