Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Would you buy an N64 Mini?
Topic Started: Jul 19 2016, 08:15 AM (3,201 Views)
jonebone
Member Avatar
Not only would Rare games probably not make the cut due to licensing, but I can't see Nintendo putting Mature rated games on the kid friendly classic version. So right away, no Goldeneye, PD, RE2, Conker, etc.

When you take that into account I'd imagine you'd have 20 or less titles. I'd also assume 2 controller pack in with support for up to 4. If they did multiple colors of the controllers then watch out, prices on those would probably be nutty secondhand. It was impossible to find spare controllers on the NES Mini and if you add in multiple colors and almost everyone wanting 4 instead of the standard 2, they would be very hard to find.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jonebone
Member Avatar
bluedogrulez
Jun 28 2017, 06:42 AM
Cruis'n USA will be on it . . . and I will be the only one applauding that. 100% agree that Wave Race will make the cut . . . but will it have rumble support?!?? :w00t:
Hey, Cruis'n USA is one of my favorite N64 games. I agree it would most definitely make the list as that was one of the early launch titles.

Also with all of these proposed lists, you must consider that Super Mario 64, Zelda OOT and Zelda Majora's Mask have all been remastered recently on DS and 3DS. Those titles should still be on the list but they'll need much more to create an appeal for the system.
Edited by jonebone, Jun 29 2017, 04:53 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply