Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Would you buy an N64 Mini?
Topic Started: Jul 19 2016, 08:15 AM (2,440 Views)
DaruniaDancing
Member Avatar
Absolutely! I'm not very tech-savvy, and for a while now, my TV won't hook up to an N64. The TV's probably too new? So I've been exploring ROMS and stuff (we're allowed to talk about those, right? Just don't link to anything?). The knockoff USB controller I have is terrible though. Ugh. Shooting arrows in OOT with any precision is next to impossible.

So I'd love an N64 mini. In the shorter term though, I'm probably going to pick up an old TV and N64. However, money's tight at the moment, so might have to wait a bit. Sigh.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DaruniaDancing
Member Avatar
bluedogrulez
Aug 31 2016, 04:05 AM
@DaruniaDancing: keep your eyes open for some poor old CRTVs just sitting on a curb waiting for trash pickup. They deserve a new home!
Good call! I don't actually know the difference between a CRTV and a newer one though. I'll have to look it up. My technical knowledge pretty much amounts to hey, that TV looks old and clunky; I bet it would play an N64!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply