Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hello, All!; Introducing myself
Topic Started: Jul 29 2016, 05:43 PM (276 Views)
RotoMan
Hello everyone,

My name is Clark. I have been a Nintendo fan for a long time. However, I didn't start actively collecting until 2011, when I decided to bust out my old Super Nintendo and play one of my favorite childhood games of all time, Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. It was that moment that sparked the interest in preserving my childhood gaming memories and began collecting. Luckily I had a head start from scavenging my closet to find all of my old games!

A year or so ago I joined and made this account, but I never posted or logged in because I encountered a busy time in my life. I have never joined any kind of forum or community online.. this is my first time.

Just wanted to say hey! Have a good day everyone.

Edited by RotoMan, Jul 29 2016, 06:33 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

RotoMan
Thanks for the warm welcome, fellas. It's great to be here! :)

RotoMan
bluedogrulez
Aug 2 2016, 07:22 AM
Welcome. Hey, it that "Roto" is in rotisserie baseball?!?
No sir, I have never heard of that term before! I had to google search that one, haha! :P

I came up with it from two inspirations: Mega Man and my interest in airplanes. Hence, "Roto" as in Rotor Blades. I have been using this name for quite some time on various accounts I have.

« Previous Topic · Welcome and Introductions · Next Topic »
Add Reply