Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Turok 3: Shadow of Oblivion; August Game of the Month
Topic Started: Aug 3 2016, 06:04 AM (395 Views)
breeding_fear
Member Avatar
Established Member
I won't write a lot because italia64 said all you need to know! :P

I m happy that Turok 3 exists but i am not happy compared to Turok 2..
Back in the days, i spent so many hours playing the first two Turok games. I wanted to find every little secret in those amazing huge worlds.
I m a big Turok fan.. played these games a lot more than GoldenEye..

In early 2000 i remember myself stop playing N64.. the games were also pretty expensive..
I saw some Turok 3 screenshots on magazines but it was a period that i was done with videogames..
I m not sure that T3 got an official release in my country..

I didn't stop thinking about it though.. It was 2005 or 2006 when i finally decided to buy it from ebay UK.
I was really happy but the game wasn't the epic adventure i was waiting for.. A big letdown compared to T2..
Small worlds, weird design, glitches, not amazing soundtrack..
I m happy that Acclaim released it but i think they did a terrible job.. things got worse with the release of PD..

I think you should play the game and decide on your own if it's good or bad.
For me T3 was the reason to return on buying and playing games on my N64.
I would love it to be a T2 and PD beater but that's the way it is!

Turok rocks :yeah:
Edited by breeding_fear, Aug 5 2016, 10:57 AM.
:n64: EUR PAL Games: 109/239
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Generation One Game of the Month Archive · Next Topic »
Add Reply