Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hello from DeathlyRaccoon!; Introduction
Topic Started: Aug 24 2016, 09:38 PM (213 Views)
DeathlyRaccoon
Member Avatar
Hello everyone! My name is Kyle. I'm seventeen years old, turning eighteen in September. I love the Nintendo 64 console, I grew up playing it and I still do so to this day. My knowledge of the N64, games, consoles, and other items related to the N64 are only really limited to the games/things I've own/played. I would love to learn new things. It's part of the reason I joined this forum. I am starting to want to collect my childhood memories, and try out new games I've never played before. I am a student in my last year of highschool, so I have a limited budget. I would like to start collecting things within the N64. I currently have about fifteen to twenty N64 games. None are CIB, but I'd like to start collecting CIB games slowly. A couple of my favorite games from the N64 are DK64, Paper Mario, OOT, Majora's Mask, Banjo Kazooie, Conker's Bad Fur Day, 007, and there are many more. If anyone has any questions for me, please don't be worried to ask me! I don't bite!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Welcome and Introductions · Next Topic »
Add Reply