Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Price Inquiry Restrictions
Topic Started: Aug 31 2016, 04:42 AM (343 Views)
Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
I guess the danger is you may get passengers just signing up for a valuation then moving on and not using the forum. It may attract the resellers and flippers which I have nothing against people doing, albeit it is annoying sometimes, but this community is built around people who love the system really, people who tend to hold it, not trade it.

Should not take you long to gain sufficient posts if you like the N64 enough plenty to chat about.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí
Offline Profile Goto Top

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
MyBeefCakes
Sep 1 2016, 07:29 AM
On this topic, could someone possibly tell me the value of: http://webshop.cashconverters.co.uk/auction-item/1301689/pokemon-nintendo-64-with-4-controllers

Not sure if the £150 he is asking is too steep or not, to me I think thats a little much but there are 4 controllers and it seems to be in good condition?
Definitely overpriced if it is loose. I'd want a boxed version for that complete, going on minty really.

3 controllers are just standard blue so nothing special. Very hard to put value on when you have no idea of the stick quality. Very unlikely they all minters.

My advice: no go.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí
Offline Profile Goto Top

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Yeah that is cheap for Yoshi if the condition is nice.

Generally - sold listings on eBay tend to give the sort of average prices you are looking at for games. Of course there are always outliers like insanely high prices for minters due to price wars and insanely cheap bargains, but generally, you can get a feel for the average price of games and items for their given condition this way. Certainly the more common stuff. Obviously real rare items sell less so that is more a grey area.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Help and Suggestions · Next Topic »
Add Reply