Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
BattleTanx: Global Assault; October Game of The Month
Topic Started: Oct 1 2016, 10:14 AM (382 Views)
KnightlyGaming
Member Avatar
BattleTanx Global Assault is still my favorite multiplayer game on the N64, even higher than Goldeneye or mariokart, and probably higher than even the original Smash Bros. It might not be the most refined game, and the solo mode is fun but by no means the best story or anything, but the multiplayer is just so much fun and there is such a large variety of tanks, weapons, and maps that it holds my interest even to this day.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KnightlyGaming
Member Avatar
BetaWolf
Oct 23 2016, 05:10 PM
Ah, I got this for my birthday the year it came out! Great fun, but the level design hasn't really held up. The tanks are kind of imbalanced too (who would ever choose the Hovertank or Mototank???)
Hover tank is usually bad unless you have a friend who just places mines everywhere (cuz the hover tank just goes over them) and while the mototank really isn't very good it is still SO MUCH FUN to zip around in that speedy little tank annoying people like a fly :sonic:
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · GoTM Archive (Gen I) · Next Topic »
Add Reply