Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hello World! Well at least most of the 64 collecting parts.; Something about my odd way of seeing things.
Topic Started: Oct 4 2016, 05:26 AM (259 Views)
N64emporium
My name is Dustin. I have been collecting N64 stuff since about February of this year. I initially started getting into Snes stuff. I came upon a few lots of games that had a fair amount of 64 games (loose) in them so I figured why not. That turned out to be a terrible idea. Lol. I don't really like to "collect" I think I more enjoy finding the games or trading for the games rather than outright purchasing on eBay. Then when I'm done move on or sell them and start over. Anyways.

So now I somehow have a complete US ntsc loose set, complete US NTSC players choice set (all ratings), and complete US ntsc Grey Variant set(haven't decided if I count the backstage assualt considering most seem to think it was a Mexico or South American thing), all the funtastic systems and Gold and Pokemon US systems. I also tried to get a controller of every color from the US. I stopped at the millenium and E3 ones due to counterfeiting, which is actually what brought me to this site. Anyways so just another newb compared to some of the stuff I have seen this morning on here. Hopefully will be able to continue to admirer the truly amazing collections on here and help people out eventually if they need. Any questions ask.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
Welcome aboard! Personally, I am a bit envious of your hunting and wheeling and dealing. My entire collection is basically all via eBay, having never found anything decent in the wild. But you'll find some fellow hunters around the world (be sure to ask some European members about "boot sales"!)
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

No64DD
Member Avatar
Neva wizard Kee
To amass that amount of games in that short amount of time is impressive no matter how!
Terrible? Nah.
I'd like to hear more about your complete Player's Choice set. Welcome to the forum.

A Secret star
lie here~

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

kartmaster
Member Avatar
Coffee Drinker
Impressive indeed! Welcome to the site!
Posted Image
Join in the N64 Forever MK64 Hotlap Competition!
Posted Image

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
Glad to have you! :yeah:

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Welcome to the forum chap. Be good to see some of your collection if you are willing and have time to show some of it. Sounds really good.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí

heavyxfriends
Member Avatar
Established Member
Sounds like a pretty big collection, you should post some pics

N64emporium
heavyxfriends
Oct 4 2016, 02:26 PM
Sounds like a pretty big collection, you should post some pics
Thank you all for the kind replies and welcomes. I will gladly take some pictures as soon as my shelving is done. Lol. I'm so slow to organize after a move.
I still feel like my collection pales in comparison to so many on here. Though thanks to all my "wheeling and dealing" I do have less than $1000 in the set (retail US ntsc/ PCs / US Greys) if you don't count my time or gas. Lol. Not to shabby considering the cost of Sculptors Cut alone :eh: :wacko: :blink: these days.

Jsboger
Member Avatar
Established Member
Crazy to get the full collection in that amount of time and that little of money. But welcome to the forum!
Nintendo Sixty-FOOOOOOOOOOUR!!!!!!

N64emporium
Jsboger
Oct 5 2016, 03:03 PM
Crazy to get the full collection in that amount of time and that little of money. But welcome to the forum!
It is crazy in that amount of time. Would have never guessed that it is possible the way to come by a set the way I have. It's been quite a journey.

DeeMoney
Member Avatar
Outback Adventurer
Welcome to the site mate :mario:
Nintendo Network ID - DeeMoney19
PSN Network ID - hallxx81xx
Xbox Live Gamertag - DeeMoney 2K19

Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Welcome and Introductions · Next Topic »
Add Reply