Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
What's your go-to N64 game?; When you dont want to think.
Topic Started: Oct 5 2016, 04:48 PM (990 Views)
ItalianBaptist
Member Avatar
Right now I guess it would be Smash Bros and Mario Kart, which is kinda lame since they're both multiplayer games and I'm playing by myself :p

But someday I hope to play a couple rounds of Pokemon Stadium with my wife as a way to wind the day down before going to sleep :)
It must be exciting to never have played a Zelda game before - No64DD
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1985gamer
Member Avatar
heavyxfriends
Oct 7 2016, 05:29 AM
Lylat Wars, it pratically plays its self now, i like being able to make the small desicion of which path to take and if I don't play through it doesn't even matter as its so short.
Was surprised it took so long in this thread for Lylat Wars to be mentioned, it's a clear winner as it's so easy and there's lots of brain numbing shooting involved, although Goldenye is also good for this.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Gaming & General Nintendo 64 Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: